These are the terms and conditions that will apply to your purchase of clothing, accessories and other goods ("Goods") from the Warehouse websites www.warehouse.co.uk, www.warehouse-london.com and our iPhone/iPad App which is available from the Apple App store (the "Website").
The websites www.warehouse.co.uk, www.warehouse-london.com and the Goods are provided by Warehouse Fashions Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 6822214 whose a registered office at The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT ("Warehouse", "we", "us", "our"). "You" and "your" are references to the user of the Website, and purchaser of Goods.
You can contact our customer service team by writing to us at customer services
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Goods from us on the Website. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchases from the Website.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Website and the Goods are provided, at any time (subject always to your legal rights). Any such change in the terms and conditions will be effective to all new orders once the changes are included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the Website. You should check the terms and conditions posted on the Website periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the latest version of the terms and conditions.
When we use the words "writing'" or "written" in these terms and conditions, this includes emails.
Part 1 - Our Website and Goods
This Part 1 sets out some terms about information on the Website, descriptions of Goods and how you use the Website.
Separate notices and disclaimers may apply to your use of the Website. By accepting these terms and conditions you also agree to the notices and disclaimers.
We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our Goods, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, in the event that a mistake occurs, we will try to rectify it as soon as reasonably possible. If we think (being reasonable) that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods, we will try to notify you of this. Note that, in any case, we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
You should bear in mind that buying clothing and accessories over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. In particular you acknowledge that:
- Only one (1) promotional code can be used at a time unless otherwise stated;
- The colours which are shown for the Goods on the Website will depend on many factors – including your display settings;
- All sizes and measurements are approximate;
- All Goods are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order
- We will deliver all Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible. In any event, this will be within thirty (30) days' after the day on which we accept an order (unless we agree differently with you);
- The Goods and promotions which are offered on the Website may not be available in-store, and vice-versa; and
- We may need to alter the Goods to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulations and other mandatory requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
Part 2 - Buying Goods and Delivery
This Part 2 sets out terms which apply to your purchase of Goods from us through the Website.
Part 2a - Purchase
You make an offer to purchase a Good from us (your "Order") by completing the staged process on the Website, as set out below:
- Adding goods to your shopping basket
- Checkout step 1 – Login details
- Checkout step 2 – address details; and
- Checkout step 3 – payment details and Confirmation of Order
Your Order only constitutes an offer to purchase Goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until it is accepted by us. When you order more than one (1) item, your Order contains a series of offers for each item individually.
On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your Order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods. You may withdraw your offer at any time before we accept your Order without any liability.
We must receive full payment both of the price of the Goods and any applicable delivery charges before we can accept any offers. Where you select to pay by a Warehouse Card, Mastercard, Visa, JCB, Delta, American Express and PayPal, or any other payment method available on the Website, we will process the payment at the time of preparing your Goods for dispatch.
An offer made by you to purchase Goods shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we dispatch the Goods to you and send you an Order dispatch email which includes details of the Goods being dispatched. We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an Order prior to acceptance. If a particular item that you have ordered is not available, we will inform you of this in the Order dispatch email. Any Goods which are not available will be deleted from your Order and not form part of any contract between you and us.
All prices and charges on the Website are in UK pounds sterling (although we may provide an indicative price in other currencies, this is not binding). Delivery charges may apply and these will be displayed in the order process.
All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of UK VAT and other applicable UK taxes. Our VAT number is: 927570405. The actual price charged if you reside overseas will be subject to the exchange rate applied by your credit or debit card company.
If you order Goods from our Website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which could be levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined. We will not be liable for any breach of any such laws by you.
If you are using a Warehouse Card promotional discount code, please note this discount is only applicable when purchasing Goods with your Warehouse Card.
The personalised and/or monogrammed services offered by us are only available to you if you reside in England, Wales or Scotland. We reserve the right to reject personalised and/or monogrammed Orders, at our sole discretion, where they breach our terms and conditions, any applicable laws, decency or we suspect that they may infringe any rights of third parties. On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery method. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your Order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods. You may withdraw your offer at any time before we accept your Order without any liability.
Part 2b - Delivery
We currently offer the delivery options detailed on our delivery page.
We endeavour to ensure that the Goods that you order are provided by the agreed delivery date and, where applicable, time. However, delays could occur due to unforeseen circumstances. Neither Warehouse nor our nominated carrier shall be under any liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Goods within the estimated time frame for reasons outside of our or their control.
The risk of loss and damage of the Goods passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Goods.
Delivery of all Goods outside of the EU will take (roughly) seven (7) - ten (10) days, except where this is not possible due to factors beyond our control.
Delivery costs in the UK and Ireland are set out on our delivery page.
Delivery costs are as follows:
- Europe: €9.99
- USA: $15
- Australia: $20
- Rest of World: $25
No changes can be made to the delivery address after the order has been made
We ship to any British Force Post Office address ("BFPO"). The procedure is no different from mainland England shipping - simply enter your full BFPO address in the checkout including the BFPO postcode.
Part 2c - Buying Add-on Items
Look for the Add-on Item messaging on our product pages:
Add-on items are your favourite products that can be purchased only with orders of a total of £25 or more.( $45 for Canada, $50 for New Zealand)
Add-on items must be part of an order containing at least £25 of non-add on items within the same order.
If your shopping bag contains a mix of Add-on items and other items but the other items do not reach the minimum £25 value, you will not be able to purchase your Add-on items. You can either remove the Add-on items from your bag and continue to checkout or add additional items to reach the £25 threshold.
If your basket consists entirely of Add-on items you will not be able to proceed to checkout, you’ll need to purchase additional products which are not Add-On items in order to checkout.
Part 3 - Returning Goods
This Part 3 sets out the terms which govern your right to return any Goods that you do not want to keep.
When we deliver your Goods to you we will include a dispatch note with information on how to return Goods to us. Returns details are set out here (if you don't have your dispatch note to hand). If you want to return any Goods, you must complete the returns section on the dispatch note and enclose this with the Goods you are returning.
You can, at any time within thirty (30) days of receiving Goods from us return any Goods to us as long as the original labels are still on the garments.
The terms of this Part 3 do not affect your legal rights in respect of faulty, incorrect or damaged Goods, which you will be entitled to return in accordance with your rights set out under the heading "Your legal rights to cancel the contract (faulty Goods)" below. When returning any Goods to us, please follow one (1) of the options and instructions on our returns page.
Once you decide to return the Goods, you must not use them and you must take reasonable care of them while they remain in your possession. All labels must remain intact. The Goods must be returned to us intact, unused and undamaged as soon as reasonably possible. We will refund you the price paid for the Goods returned using the payment method you used when purchasing the Goods within fourteen (14) days' of receiving your return.
Your legal rights to cancel the contract (non-faulty Goods)
Separately to your contractual rights to return Goods within thirty (30) days, UK, ROI and EU customers enjoy cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 ("Consumer Contract Regulations"). If you wish, you may notify us via customer service informing us that you have changed your mind in respect of the Order, and that you wish to cancel your contract before the end of the statutory cancellation period (fourteen (14) days from the next working day after you receive the Goods). If you do change your mind, and want to cancel the contract before the end of the statutory cancellation period, you may complete the Withdrawal Form here and return it back to us. You will find details on how to send this back to us on the Withdrawal Form itself, or you can cancel your order by forwarding the Withdrawal Form by email to customer service. You must then return the Goods to us within fourteen (14) days of giving us notice of your cancellation/withdrawal in the manner specified on the Returns page to receive your refund.
Your legal rights to cancel the contract (non-faulty Goods)
We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with this contract. See the summary below of your key legal rights in relation to the Goods. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 states that goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. Your legal rights entitle you to cancel the contract between us and one (1) (or more) of the following remedies, depending on when you notify us:
- Within thirty (30) days'- if your Goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- Up to six (6) months'- if your Goods are faulty and cannot be repaired or replaced, then you may be entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- Up to six (6) years'- if your Goods do not last a reasonable length of time, within a period of six (6) years', you may be entitled to a part refund.
If you require detailed information in respect of your key legal rights, please visit the Citizen Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 040 506.
If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject Goods, you must either return the Goods in person to where you bought them, post them back to us, or (if they are not suitable for postage), allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection if the Goods are faulty.
Exceptions to your refund and cancellation rights apply. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- personalised Goods; and
- monogrammed Goods
Other Goods may be added to this list from time to time
Returning Goods by Collect+ - UK only
To use the free Collect+ service, you can return your unwanted Good(s) to any parcel drop point located in over 3,800 local stores - please ensure you include your completed returns section on the dispatch note. You’ll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online. Click here to find your local Collect+ store or text COLLECT and your postcode to 84555 (e.g. COLLECT NG23 5 HD). Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rates and texts from 84555 are free to recieve. Full terms and conditions at www.collectplus.co.uk/smsterms.
Returning Goods by Doddle (UK only)
Doddle has dedicated parcel stores located in and around train stations and busy areas across the UK where you can return your Orders.
Just fill out your dispatch note and drop your parcel off at your most convenient Doddle store. They’re open early until late and most stores are open seven (7) days a week.
Once dropped off at a Doddle store your refund will be processed within five (5) days. Find out how to return with Doddle and the location of their stores here
Returning Goods to Store (UK & ROI only)
If you wish to return any Goods to a Warehouse store, you must take them to one of our UK Warehouse standalone stores with the dispatch note enclosed in your parcel as your receipt. This facility is not available at any Warehouse concession, outlet or department store or outside of the UK or ROI.
The dispatch note must be presented at till point in the Warehouse store. You will be asked for the reason for the return, and whether you wish to exchange the Goods or obtain a refund. We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings. Please ensure that knickers, G-strings and swimwear are tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of Goods where it is apparent that this has not been done. Please ensure you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
Warehouse purchases made at a concession in a department store must be returned to the same concession for a refund, and are bound by that Host stores' policy of return (details of which can usually be found on the reverse of the host's till receipt).
Returning Goods by Post
If you wish to return your Goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below:
- Use our returns portal to create your returns label.
- Follow the steps given and print your returns label.
- Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place your returns address label on the parcel.
- The returns address is Warehouse Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxford, United Kingdom OX29 5UT
- Send the parcel (with enclosed returns forms) to us via your chosen carrier. Ensure that you obtain a stamp (or other proof of posting) which you should retain until you receive your refund.
- Please note that we will only accept returns dispatched through our nominated carriers as specified in the returns portal
If you return a faulty Goods to us, you will be liable for the import duty (but we will refund this once we have received the product and established that the product is faulty) on the condition that you send proof of this to us via the contact us page on the Website. Please note that the refund will be made by BACS only, to your bank account (please provide details of this when you contact us).
Refund will be made within fourteen (14) days from receipt of the returned item.
Part 4 - General terms relating to our relationship with you
This Part 4 sets out some general terms that govern our relationship with you and purchases by you.
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control.
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sale process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Goods as set out under the heading"Your legal rights to cancel the contract (non-faulty Goods)" above.
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the Goods for domestic and private use. If you use the Goods for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
All notices which we need to give to you under these terms and conditions will be sent by us to the email address you provide at check-out.
All communications from you to us must be made in English.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and us in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the Goods. They replace any and all previous agreements or understandings between us.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions (and the remainder of the provision in question) shall be unaffected.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through the Website is our property or the property of our licensors and all such rights are reserved by us and our licensors. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
'WAREHOUSE' and 'WAREHOUSE LONDON' are trade marks belonging to us and no license or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourable similar without our written permission.
We may transfer this contract to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under this contract.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or you obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms and conditions, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the Goods, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please contact us here if you have any complaints or comments.
If your dispute remains unresolved, the EU Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform ("ODR Platform") for disputes regarding Goods bought online. You can find the ODR Platform on here.
The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law unless you are entitled to rely on the laws of the country that you reside in.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in the English and Welsh courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in either the Scottish or the English and Welsh courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in either the Northern Irish or the English and Welsh courts.
Part 5 - Competitions and Promotions
When more than one discount code is available to use at warehouse-london.com, customers can only redeem one discount code per order.
Part 6 - Gift Cards
Once activated, the Warehouse Gift Card is redeemable for full or part payment of products on our website warehouse-london.com by entering the card number and the PIN number beneath the scratch off PIN panel, and in Warehouse stand alone stores, within the UK and ROI upon presentation. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card.
Gift cards may be used in the following ROI concessions: Dubline Clerys, Tullamore tempest, Omni Park Tempest.
Gift Cards cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or vouchers, or be used to settle any outstanding Warehouse account card.
Please treat your Gift Card as cash, Warehouse cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards and cannot be replaced.
The minimum amount to activate or top up a Gift Card is £1/€1 and the maximum card limit is £500/€500. Gift cards can be topped up at any till point in store by informing the sales advisor of the amount to be added. Gift Cards are not for resale.
Your Gift Card balance may be checked in store or online at warehouse-london.com or by contacting Customer Services here
All refunds of goods or services purchased with your Gift Card will be made in accordance with Warehouse refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Follow the link www.voucherexpress.co.uk/verse/warehouse in order to purchase a Gift Card online.
If you have made a mistake on your order, please contact Customer Services and we will do our best to rectify the problem.
Gift Cards expire 2 years from its last use. Any balance remaining will be reduced to nil and forfeited.
Warehouse reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and any such change will be effective once included in the text of the terms and conditions published on warehouse-london.com relation to gift cards. You should check the terms and conditions posted here periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
Issued by: Warehouse Fashions Limited
Registered office: The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT
Part 7 - Students
Purchase is necessary.
The discount is available to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 16 years or over only.
The discount can only be redeemed in the Discount Period against Warehouse products purchased on the Website or standalone store.
To be eligible and to redeem the 20% discount on all items (exclusions may apply), you must be a NUS Cardholder, NUS Extra Cardholder or UNiDAYs Member. To redeem your discount online, you must enter your NUS Extra student card number on the Warehouse website at the checkout or log into your UNiDAYs account to receive a unique discount code. For the avoidance of doubt, the UNIDAYs discount is only redeemable on the Warehouse Website. To redeem your NUS or NUS Extra discount in a Warehouse Standalone Store or Concession, you must show a valid student card at the till point which includes photographic ID. The discounts are available in all Warehouse Standalone Stores and Concessions excluding John Lewis Department Stores, Outfit Stores and all Factory Outlets. All participating store locations can be found on the Warehouse Website and the discount is not available in conjunction with any other offer, discount, competition, promotion or Warehouse gift voucher.
The discount is non refundable, non transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
The discount is not valid on Warehouse delivery services.
This discount is not open to anyone associated with the discount; either employees, friends, families or agents. This includes employees of Aurora Fashions Group Limited and its group companies.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this discount in the event of any circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control.
Your statutory rights are not affected. This discount is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Warehouse Fashions Limited (registered company number: 6822219), The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 5UT.
Part 8 - @warehouseuk / #warehousewornwell
By posting or uploading a photo or sharing a photo using the #warehousewornwell or tagging our handle @warehouseuk on Instagram you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions:
1. You grant Warehouse Fashions Limited trading as Warehouse (“Warehouse”) a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use your [Instagram] handle and your [Instagram] photograph(s) that you have tagged with the hashtag #warehousewornwell and tagged our account @warehouseuk (the “Photo(s)”) on any of Warehouse's platforms (including but not limited to warehouse.co.uk, [ Instagram, Facebook and Twitter]), for its marketing and/or in its advertising;
2. Warehouse may use, translate, publish, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photo(s) in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever. To the extent permitted by law, you also agree to waive your 'moral rights' in relation to any Photos submitted;
3. You represent and warrant that:
- you own all rights in and to your Photo(s);
- you have permission from anyone appearing in your Photos to grant the rights described here;
- you (and anyone else appearing in the Photo(s) are at least 18 years of age; and
- Warehouse's use of your Instagram handle and/or Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Photo(s) do not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that your Photo(s) are your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in them;
5. You release and discharge Warehouse from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained in them in connection with the uses described above; and
6. You release, discharge and agree to hold Warehouse and any person acting on Warehouse's behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photo(s) as described above.
8. Warehouse is not responsible for any acts or omissions by any social media service provider or your use of the features such third party platform(s).
9. You acknowledge and accept that any third party social media provider (including Instagram) shall not be liable to you in any way for any matter in relation to the #warehousewornwell gallery and such parties in no way sponsor, endorse, administer, or are associated or otherwise connected with our use of your Photo(s) used for the purpose of the #warehousewornwell gallery
10. If you have any concerns about Photos published on our gallery, please report your concerns to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can withdraw your consent for Warehouse to use your Photos via email@example.com at any time and Warehouse will remove your Photo(s) from the#warehousewornwell gallery as soon as we can.
Part 9 - Ware.Shrimps Prize Draw
1. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of Warehouse Fashions Ltd. or affiliated companies, families, cohabitants, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. No purchase is necessary for entry into the prize draw. Entries received after the relevant closing date (23:59 GMT on 14th April 2019) will not be accepted.
3. The Prize Draw starts on 3rd April 2019 at 9:00 GMT and ends 14th April 2019 at 23:59 GMT (i.e. the “Promotional Period”). By entering the Prize Draw, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Entries must be received no later than 23:59 GMT on 14th April 2019. Only fully completed entry forms can be accepted, incomplete or unreadable entries will regrettably be disqualified. Only one entry per valid email address is permitted.
4. Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site: here. Third party entries, bulk entries, or entries submitted by agents, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. Entries will not be returned. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent due to technical or any other reason.
5. Warehouse is giving away:
- 5 Pieces from the collection;
- £100 Warehouse voucher (€100 for ROI customers);
- A personalised hammam towel
The 5 pieces from the collection is select to product and sizing availability of the collection on the site at the time. The gift card can be redeemed at Warehouse.co.uk or Warehouse standalone stores, this cannot be used in Warehouse concession stores.
6. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid and completed entries on or after 15th April 2019. A potential winner will be notified by email on the 15th April 2019. Entrants will only be notified if they win via their email address. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner. At such time, the potential winner must provide a valid ID in the form of a passport or driving license and confirm they wish to accept the prize and that they are over 18 years of age.
7. Warehouse Fashions Ltd. is the Promoter of this competition and can be contacted at 1 Oliver's Yard, London EC1Y 1HQ, United Kingdom.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or any items within it for items of equivalent or greater value, if in all reasonable circumstances the Promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
10. The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
11. Warehouse Fashions Ltd. reserves the right to suspend the competition temporarily or terminate if the integrity of the competition is at risk. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavors to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
Part 10 - 20% Off Dresses Promotion
This promotion entitles the customer to 20% off Dresses.
This Promotion excludes any dresses from the Ware-Shrimps collection as well as any dresses that are already in Sale or have a markdown price.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any circumstances outside the promoter’s reasonable control.
Customers are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon redeeming the Promotion. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept the Promotion if the customer breaches these terms and conditions.
Your statutory rights are not affected. This Promotion is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts if you are resident in England and Wales, the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts if you are resident in Scotland and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland courts if you are resident in Northern Ireland.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Website and the Goods are provided. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective to all new orders once included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the Website. You should check the terms and conditions posted on the Website periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, the Goods or the Website please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.