On the 4th January 2011, UK VAT rate increased to 20%. Good news, we're picking up this increase so you will not have to and our prices will not change
These are the terms and conditions which will apply to your purchase of clothing, accessories and other goods ("Goods") from the Warehouse web site at www.warehouse.co.uk, shutl.warehouse.co.uk, our mobile site at mobile.warehouse.co.uk and our iPhone/iPad App available from the Apple App store (the "Websites")
The website and Goods are provided by Warehouse Fashions Limited, a company registered in England under number 06822214 whose a registered office at The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT ("we", "us", "our"). When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of Goods
The website shutl.warehouse.co.uk used for the from 90 minute delivery service is operated for and on behalf of Warehouse by Eagle Eye Solutions Limited a company registered in England under number 4745717 whose registered office is at 1 The Croft, Elstead, Goldalming, Surrey GU8 6JL
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Goods from us. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from this Website. Our VAT number is GB927570405004
- Part 1 - Information about the Website and the Goods
- Part 2 - Buying and Reserving Goods
- Part 3 - Returning Goods
- Part 4 - General terms relating to our relationship with you
- Part 5 - Special terms and conditions relating to the from 90 minute delivery service
- Part 6 - Competitions and Promotions
- Part 7 - Gift Cards
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Website and the Goods are provided. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective to all new orders once included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the Website. You should check the terms and conditions posted on the Website periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, the Goods or the Website please email us at email@example.com.
Part 1 - Information about the Website and the Goods
This Part sets out some terms about information on the Website, descriptions of Goods and how you use the Website.
Separate Notices and Disclaimers apply to your use of the Website. By accepting these terms and conditions you also agree to the Notices and Disclaimers.
We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our Goods, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
You should bear in mind that buying clothing and accessories over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. In particular you acknowledge that:
- The colours which are shown for the Goods on the Website will depend on many factors – including your display settings;
- All sizes and measurements are approximate;
- All Goods are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order;
- Any delivery estimates given on the Website or by email are estimates only;
- The Goods and promotions which are offered on the Website may not be available in-store, and vice-versa.
You are responsible for ensuring that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
Part 2 – Buying and Reserving Goods
This Part sets out some terms which apply to your purchase or reservation of Goods from us through the Website.
Part 2a - Purchase
You make an offer to purchase a product from us (your "Order") by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
- Adding product to your shopping basket
- Checkout step 1 – Login details
- Checkout step 2 – address details
- Checkout step 3 – payment details
- Confirmation of order
Please refer to part 4 for the special terms and conditions relating to the from 90 minute delivery services whereby the staged purchase process is varied.
Your Order only constitutes an offer to purchase Goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us. Where you order more than one product your Order contains a series of offers for each product individually.
On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
We must receive full payment both of the price of the Goods and any delivery charges before we can accept any offers. Where you select to pay by credit or debit card we will process the payment at the time of preparing your Goods for despatch with the exception of from 90 minute orders, whereby payment will be processed upon receipt of your Order.
An offer made by you to purchase a product shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we despatch that product to you and send you an Order despatch email which includes details of the product. We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an Order prior to acceptance. If a product is not available we will include details of the unavailable product in the Order despatch email. A product which is not available will not be included in the contract for a product which is despatched.
All prices and charges on the Website are in UK pounds sterling (although we provide an indicative price in other currencies). Delivery charges may apply and these will be displayed in the order process.
All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of UK VAT and other applicable UK taxes. Our VAT number is: GB927570405004. The actual price charged to overseas customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer's credit or debit card company.
If you order Goods from our Website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
For customers using an Warehouse Card promotional discount code, please note this discount is only applicable when purchasing on your Warehouse Card.
Part 2b - ReservationYou make an offer to reserve Goods for collection in store (your "Reservation") by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
- Selecting the 'reserve' option in your shopping basket
- Entering your postcode for the location in which you are placing your order (e.g. home)
- Selecting a store from the five options provided
- Create a new user account or log in as an existing user if you are a returning customer
- Accept the summary order
- Sending them in a securely wrapped parcel to Warehouse Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT; or
- On UK sales only by returning them with the returns slip to your nearest stand alone store; or
- By using the Collect+ service
- Write your name, address, postcode and order number on the returns form.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it with your Goods.
- Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
- The returns address is Warehouse Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxford, OX29 5UT.
- Take the parcel (with enclosed returns form) and the despatch note to the Post Office. The clerk will stamp the proof of posting on the despatch note which you should retain until you receive your refund.
- Write your name, address, postcode and order number on the returns form.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it with your Goods.
- Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
- The returns address is Warehouse Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxford, United Kingdom OX29 5UT.
- Send the parcel (with enclosed returns forms) to us using the nominated carrier specified on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. Ensure that you obtain a stamp (or other proof of posting) on the despatch note which you should retain until you receive your refund.
- Adding product to your shopping basket;
- Adding details of any promotional discount that you may be entitled to;
- Selecting the 90 minute delivery option at the checkout. At this point you will be redirected to shutl.warehouse.co.uk;
- Inserting address details to ensure eligibility, subject to stock and courier availability;
- Confirmation of order and payment through the redirected website.
Your Reservation does not form a binding contract until your Goods have been collected in store and paid for in full.
On receipt of your Reservation, we will send you a Reservation acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Reservation process. This Reservation acknowledgement email will contain your Reservation number, details of the Goods reserved and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your Reservation has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
The reservation and collection service is available in stand alone stores only throughout the UK and Ireland.
Please take two forms of personal identification e.g. driving license or utility bill and your reservation to the store for collection.
Goods reserved will only be held within your nominated store for collection for a period of one working day.
Part 2c - Delivery
We currently offer the delivery options detailed here on our delivery page.
We endeavour to ensure that the Products that you order are provided by the agreed delivery date and where applicable time, however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. Neither Warehouse nor our nominated carrier shall be under any liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Products within the estimated time frame.
Risk of loss and damage of Products passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Products.
Delivery for all items outside of the EU will be 7-10 days, except where this is not possible due to external factors such as terrorism or adverse weather, for example.Delivery costs are as follows:
UK: from £3.50
Republic Of Ireland: €5.99
USA & Australia: $10
Rest of World: $25
Part 3 - Returning Goods
This Part 3 sets out the terms which govern your right to return any Goods that you do not want to keep. Please refer to part 4 for the special terms and conditions relating to the from 90 minute delivery services whereby the returns process is varied.
When we deliver your Goods to you we will include a returns slip, and information on how to return Goods to us. If you want to return any items you must complete the returns slip and enclose this with the items you are returning.
You can, at any time within one month of receiving Goods from us, (14 days for reduced or sale products) cancel your contract and return any Goods to us.
You must then, within one month of receiving the Goods, (14 days for reduced or sale products) return the Goods to us by using the following methods:
We offer a free postal returns service on UK only sales. In order to take advantage of this service, please follow the instructions on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. Once you decide to return the Goods you must not use them and must take reasonable care of them while they remain in your possession. The Goods must be returned to us intact, undamaged as soon as reasonably possible. We will refund to the payment card the price paid for the Goods returned.
To use the free Collect+ service (UK only), you can return your unwanted good(s) to any parcel drop point located in over 3,800 local stores - please ensure you include your completed dispatch note. You’ll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online. Click here to find your local Collect+ store or text COLLECT and your postcode to 84555 (e.g. COLLECT NG23 5 HD). Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rates and texts from 84555 are free to receive. Full terms and conditions at www.collectplus.co.uk/smsterms
In addition to the rights granted under this Part 3, UK, ROI and EU customers enjoy cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. If you wish, you may notify us by email to helpme@Warehouse-stores.co.uk that you wish to cancel your contract before the end of the statutory cancellation period (7 working days from the day after you receive the Goods). You must then return the Goods to us in the manner specified in this Part 3.
Nothing under these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
Returning Goods to Store (UK & ROI only)
Please note, Paypal orders cannot be returned to stores, please use the free returns label and return by post. 90 Minute Deliveries can only be returned to stores, and not by post.If you wish to return items to an Warehouse store, you must take them within one month of despatch, (14 days for reduced or sale products) to one of our UK Warehouse stores using the despatch note enclosed in your parcel as your receipt. This facility is not available at any Warehouse concession or department store or outside of the UK or ROI.
The despatch note must be presented and you will be asked for the reason for the return and whether you wish for to exchange the product or obtain a refund. We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings. Please ensure that Knickers, G-strings and Swimwear are tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of items where it is apparent that this has not been done. Please ensure you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
Click here to find your nearest Warehouse store.
Please note that items purchased through the ‘from 90 minutes delivery service’ can only be returned to Warehouse stand alone stores within the UK.
Returning Goods by Post (UK & ROI only)
If you wish to return your goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below.
Please remember to complete the returns form with your returned product(s)
Returning Goods by Post (International & European orders)
If you wish to return your goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below:
Please note that we will only accept returns despatched through our nominated carriers.
Please remember to complete the returns form with your returned product(s).
The delivery cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. All customs and import duties will be your responsibility. When booking your return you should select 'duty payable by sender'.
If you return a faulty item to us, you will be liable for the import duty (but we will refund this once we have received the product and established that the product is faulty) on the condition that you send proof of this to us viathe ‘Contact Us’ page of the website. Please note that the refund will be made by BACS only.
Refund will be made within 14 days from receipt of the returned item.
Part 4 - General terms relating to our relationship with you
This Part 4 sets out some general terms that govern our relationship with you and purchases by you.
We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control (force majeure), including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
All notices which we need to give to you under these terms and conditions will be sent by us to your registered e-mail address.
All communications from you to us must be made in English.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and us in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the Goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding in relation to the subject matter hereof. They may only be varied where separately agreed in writing between you and us.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions (and the remainder of the provision in question) shall be unaffected.
Save to the extent that you exercise your right as a consumer to bring an action in or rely on the laws of your country of domicile, the interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of English courts for the determination of disputes.
Part 5 - Special terms and conditions relating to the from 90 minute delivery service
Note that this service is only available in the UK.
In the event that you are eligible for our from 90 minute delivery service and select this option, you will be redirected to the following site operated by Eagle Eye Solutions Limited shutl.warehouse-stores.com. Delivery charges for products ordered from this site will be charged at a flat fee of £9.99.
Please note: 90 Minute Delivery orders can only be returned to store, and not by post.
The terms and conditions referred to above will apply to an order placed through our from 90 minute delivery service unless expressly stated.
The staged process by which you complete your order through the from 90 minute service is as set out below:
Any Orders placed through the from 90 minute delivery service will not be detailed under the My Account section of warehouse-stores.com. Confirmation and email communication will be sent directly from shutl including the ability to track orders via GPS.
Any promotional code must be inserted before you are redirected to shutl.warehouse-stores.com in order for it to be applied to your Order.
Products ordered are subject to availability and if a product is not available we will provide you with a full refund for that product. A product which is not available will not be included in the contract for a product which is despatched.
If your full order cannot be fulfilled we will contact you to confirm whether you wish to continue with the remainder of your Order. If you cannot be contacted upon the day that your order is placed we will proceed to fulfill your Order with the stock available.
If you want to return any products to us you must within one month of receiving the Goods (14 days for sale) products return the Goods to us by returning them to a UK stand alone store with your till receipt and your order confirmation email in order to receive a refund or an exchange. No other method of return will be accepted.
We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings. Please ensure that Knickers, G-strings and Swimwear are tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of items where it is apparent that this has not been done. Please ensure you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
Part 6 - Competitions and Promotions
When more than one discount code is available to use at warehouse.co.uk, customers can only redeem one discount code per order.
Returns Survey Prize Draw Entry Terms & conditions: 1. Prize Draw
- 1.1 The prize draw is only open to the survey participants and is not open to Warehouse Fashions employees, contractors or their family members.
- 1.2 To enter the competition you must be a Warehouse Fashions account holder.
- 1.3 Entry into the prize draw is free and only one entry per person will be accepted.
- 1.4 The closing date of the prize draw will be within 7 working days of the survey closing date.
- 2.1 The closing date of the prize draw will be within 7 working days of the survey closing date.
- 2.2 The winners will be randomly drawn within 7 working days of the survey closing date.
- 2.3 The prize winners will be notified by email or telephone within 7 working days of the closing date.
- 2.4 If for any reason a winner of the prize does not accept the prize or is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- 2.5 The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize draw is open to all who complete the survey before Saturday 21st December, and who submit a valid email address. Full prize draw terms and conditions can be found here.
- • The current survey prize draw is 3 x £100 Spa vouchers with the respondent’s name drawn at random
- • We will only accept one entry per person, if more than one entry is submitted the entrant will be disqualified
- • All entrants must supply a valid email address
- • The winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Friday 20th December
- • The winner will receive notification of winning within a month of selection, and will be sent the voucher by email
- • There are no alternative prizes or substitutes
- • All entrants must be 18 or over
- • By submitting an answer the entrant accepts all of the terms and conditions
- • The promoter is SPA Market Research Ltd whose registered office is Laystall House, 8 Rosebery Avenue, London EC1R 4TD
Part 7 - Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Once activated, the Warehouse Gift Card is redeemable for full or part payment of products on our website www.warehouse.co.uk and www.warehouse.ie by entering the card number and the PIN number beneath the scratch off PIN panel, and in Warehouse stand alone stores, within the UK and ROI upon presentation. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card.
Gift cards may be used in the following ROI concessions: Dubline Clerys, Tullamore tempest, Omni Park Tempest.
Gift Cards cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or vouchers, or be used to settle any outstanding Warehouse account card.
Please treat your Gift Card as cash, Warehouse cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards and cannot be replaced.
The minimum amount to activate or top up a Gift Card is £1/€1 and the maximum card limit is £500/€1. Gift cards can be topped up at any till point in store by informing the sales advisor of the amount to be added. Gift Cards are not for resale.
All refunds of goods or services purchased with your Gift Card will be made in accordance with Warehouse refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Follow the link www.voucherexpress.co.uk/verse/warehouse in order to purchase a Gift Card online.
If you have made a mistake on your order, please contact Customer Services here and we will do our best to rectify the problem.
Gift Cards expire 2 years from its last use. Any balance remaining will be reduced to nil and forfeited.
Warehouse reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and any such change will be effective once included in the text of the terms and conditions published on www.warehouse.co.uk and www.warehouse.ie relation to gift cards. You should check the terms and conditions posted on www.warehouse.co.uk and www.warehouse.ie periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
Please click this link to be re- directed to our privacy laws.
Issued by: Warehouse Fashions Limited
Registered office: The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT
Part 8 - FASHION SHOOTERS – VIP WINNERS
1.No purchase is necessary.
2. The competition is open from 28th February 2014 to and including 16th March 2014 and is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years old and over only.
3. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries delivered late, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
4. This promotion is open to entrants who enter through www.warehouse.co.uk/fashionshooters
5.The winner will be selected at random and notified via email on 18 March 2014.
6. The winner will win the following prizes: 1 night stay in a London Hotel for 2 people on the 22nd March 2014 only. The London Hotel will be chosen by Warehouse and subject to availability. Travel expenses only from and to the winners home address to London for 2 people. No other expenses will be included. Go on set with Helena Christensen to shoot the 13th shot of Warehouse’s campaign. The shoot will be based at a studio in London – the winner will be chaperoned from the festival to the shoot on the event day. The winners friend can come with them or stay at the festival.
7.The winner must be available on 22 March 2014. The date stated is non-negotiable.
8. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash..
9. Warehouse Fashions Limited will own the copyright and all other Intellectual Property Rights in the images include in the Warehouse Campaign shoot.
10. This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other competition or promotion.
11. Entries made through agents, third parties or entry duplication method will not be accepted.
12. This promotion is not open to anyone associated with the promoter; either employees, friends, families or agents. This includes employees of Aurora Fashions Group Limited and its group companies.
13. By entering the promotion, you permit Warehouse to notify you in writing (via email). If the winner is not contactable within 24 hours after the closing date, an alternative winner will be chosen at random.
14. The winner’s names will be available on request from Friday 21st March 2014 from Warehouse Fashions Limited by sending a stamped self address envelope to: Warehouse Marketing, Oliver’s Yard, 55-71, City Road, London EC1Y 1HQ. 15. The winner may be contacted to participate in public relations which will include disclosing their name and geographical location on our Warehouse website www.warehouse.co.uk
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any circumstances outside the promoter’s reasonable control.
16. Your statutory rights are not affected.