These are the terms and conditions which will apply to your purchase of clothing, accessories and other goods ("Goods") from the Warehouse web site at www.warehouse.co.uk and our iPhone/iPad App available from the Apple App store (the "Websites")
The websites www.warehouse.co.uk, mobile.warehouse.co.uk and the Goods are provided by Warehouse Fashions Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 6822214 whose a registered office at The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT ("Warehouse", "we", "us", "our"). When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of Goods.
You can contact us here
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Goods from us. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from the Website.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Website and the Goods are provided. Any such change in the terms and conditions will be effective to all new orders once included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the Website. You should check the terms and conditions posted on the Website periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
Part 1 - Our Website and our Goods
This Part 1 sets out some terms about information on the Website, descriptions of Goods and how you use the Website. Separate Notices and Disclaimers may apply to your use of the Website. By accepting these terms and conditions you also agree to the Notices and Disclaimers.
The rights in all software and content made available to you on or through the Website are our property or the property of our licensors and all such rights are reserved by us and our licensors. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Warehouse is a trade mark belonging to us and no licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without our written permission.
We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our Goods, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
You should bear in mind that buying clothing and accessories over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. In particular you acknowledge that:
- The colours which are shown for the Goods on the Website will depend on many factors – including your display settings;
- All sizes and measurements are approximate;
- All Goods are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order;
- Any delivery estimates given on the Website or by email are estimates only;
- The Goods and promotions which are offered on the Website may not be available in-store, and vice-versa; and
- We may need to change the Goods to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulation requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
Part 2 - Buying Goods
This Part 2 sets out some terms which apply to your purchase or reservation of Goods from us through the Website.
Part 2a - Purchase
You make an offer to purchase a product from us (your "Order") by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
- Adding product to your shopping basket
- Checkout step 1 – Login details
- Checkout step 2 – address details
- Checkout step 3 – payment details and confirmation of Order
Your Order only constitutes an offer to purchase Goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us. Where you order more than one product your Order contains a series of offers for each product individually.
On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your Order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
We must receive full payment both of the price of the Goods and any applicable delivery charges before we can accept any offers. Where you select to pay by credit or debit card we will process the payment at the time of preparing your Goods for despatch with the exception of from 90 minute delivery orders, whereby payment will be processed upon receipt of your Order.
An offer made by you to purchase a product shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we despatch that product to you and send you an Order dispatch email which includes details of the product. We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an Order prior to acceptance. If a product is not available we will include details of the unavailable product in the Order despatch email. A product which is not available will not be included in the contract for a product which is dispatched.
All prices and charges on the Website are in UK pounds sterling (although we provide an indicative price in other currencies). Delivery charges may apply and these will be displayed in the order process.
All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of UK VAT and other applicable UK taxes. Our VAT number is: 927570405. The actual price charged to overseas customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer's credit or debit card company.
If you order Goods from our Website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
For customers using a Warehouse Card promotional discount code, please note this discount is only applicable when purchasing on your Warehouse Card.
The personalised and/or monogrammed services offered by us are only available to you if you reside in England, Wales or Scotland. We reserve the right to reject personalised and/or monogrammed Orders, at our sole discretion, where they breach our terms and conditions, any applicable laws, decency or we suspect that they may infringe any rights of third parties. On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery method. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your Order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods. You may withdraw your offer at any time before we accept your Order without any liability.
Part 2b - Reservation
You can make an offer to reserve Goods for collection in store (your "Reservation") by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
- Selecting the 'reserve' option in your shopping basket;
- Entering your postcode for the location in which you are placing your order (e.g. home);
- Selecting a store from the five options provided;
- Create a new user account or log in as an existing user if you are a returning customer; and
- Accept the summary order.
Your Reservation does not form a binding contract until your Goods have been collected in-store and paid for in full.
On receipt of your Reservation, we will send you a Reservation acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Reservation process. This Reservation acknowledgement email will contain your Reservation number, details of the Goods reserved and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your Reservation has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
The reservation and collection service is available in stand-alone stores only throughout the UK and Ireland.
Goods reserved will only be held within your nominated store for collection for a period of one (1) working day. We will not always be able to deliver pre-ordered Goods within thirty (30) days of the date you place your Order. The Website will specify when we expect the pre-ordered Goods to become available but this is an indication only and we will not be obliged to dispatch the pre-ordered Goods to you within this time as problems with new products can occur and suppliers may let us down. As with all Goods, an offer made by you to purchase pre-ordered Goods shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we dispatch the Goods to you and send you an Order dispatch email.
If you order Goods from our Website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
The Reserve and Collect service is unavailable throughout the Christmas period.
Part 2c - Delivery
We currently offer the delivery options detailed at our delivery page.
We endeavour to ensure that the Goods that you order are provided by the agreed delivery date and where applicable time, however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. Neither Warehouse nor our nominated carrier shall be under any liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Goods within the estimated time frame.
Delivery of all Goods outside of the EU will be seven (7) - ten (10) days, except where this is not possible due to external factors such as terrorism or adverse weather, for example.
Delivery costs are as follows:
- UK: from £3.99
- Republic Of Ireland: from 4.99€
- Europe: €9.99
- USA & Australia: $10
- Rest of World: $25
Risk of loss and damage of the Goods passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Goods.
We ship to any British Force Post Office address ("BFPO"). The procedure is no different from mainland England shipping - simple enter your full BFPO address in the checkout including the BFPO postcode.
Part 3 - Returning Goods
This Part 3 sets out the terms which govern your right to return any Goods that you do not want to keep.
When we deliver your Goods to you we will include a returns slip, and information on how to return Goods to us. If you want to return any Goods you must complete the returns slip and enclose this with the Goods you are returning. We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings.
You can, at any time within thirty (30) days of receiving Goods from us, (fourteen (14) days for reduced or sale Goods) cancel your contract and return any Goods to us as long as the original labels are still on the garments.
You must then, within thirty (30) days of receiving the Goods, (fourteen (14) days for reduced or sale Goods) return the Goods to us by using the following methods:
- sending them in a securely wrapped parcel to Warehouse Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT; or
- on UK sales only by returning them with the returns slip to your nearest standalone store; or
- By using the Collect+ service
We offer a free postal returns service on UK only sales. In order to take advantage of this service, please follow the instructions on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. Once you decide to return the Goods you must not use them and must take reasonable care of them while they remain in your possession and all labels must remain intact. The Goods must be returned to us intact, undamaged as soon as reasonably possible. We will refund to the payment card the price paid for the Goods returned.
To use the free Collect+ service (UK only), you can return your unwanted good(s) to any parcel drop point located in over 3,800 local stores - please ensure you include your completed dispatch note. You’ll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online. Click here to find your local Collect+ store or text COLLECT and your postcode to 84555 (e.g. COLLECT NG23 5 HD). Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rates and texts from 84555 are free to receive. Full terms and conditions at www.collectplus.co.uk/smsterms
In addition to the rights granted under this Part 3, UK, ROI and EU customers enjoy cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 ("Consumer Contract Regulations") as amended or superseded from time to time. You can cancel your contract before the end of the statutory cancellation period (fourteen (14) working days from the day after you receive the Goods) by sending us written confirmation of cancellation from you. We will need you to complete the Withdrawal Form here and return it back to us. You will find details on how to send this back to us on the Withdrawal Form or you can cancel your order by forwarding the Withdrawal Form by email to helpme@Warehouse.co.uk. You must then return the Goods to us in the manner specified in this Part 3 in order to receive your refund.
Nothing under these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
Exceptions to your refund and cancellation rights apply. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- personalised Goods; and
- monogrammed Goods
Other Goods may be added to this list from time to time.
Returning Goods to Store (UK & ROI only)
If you wish to return items to a Warehouse store, you must take them within one month of dispatch, (fourteen (14) days for reduced or sale products) to one of our UK Warehouse standalone stores using the dispatch note enclosed in your parcel as your receipt. This facility is not available at any Warehouse concession, outlet or department store or outside of the UK or ROI.
The dispatch note must be presented and you will be asked for the reason for the return and whether you wish for to exchange the product or obtain a refund. We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings. Please ensure that knickers, G-strings and swimwear are tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of Goods where it is apparent that this has not been done. Please ensure you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
Click here to find your nearest Warehouse store.
Returning Goods by Post (International & European orders)
If you wish to return your Goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below:
- Write your name, address, postcode and order number on the returns form.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it with your Goods.
- Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
- The returns address is Warehouse Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxford, United Kingdom OX29 5UT.
- Send the parcel (with enclosed returns forms) to us using the nominated carrier specified on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. Ensure that you obtain a stamp (or other proof of posting) on the despatch note which you should retain until you receive your refund.
- Please note that we will only accept returns dispatched through our nominated carriers.
Please remember to complete the returns form with your returned Goods.
The delivery cost of returning the Goods to us is your responsibility. All customs and import duties will be your responsibility. When booking your return you should select ‘duty payable by sender’.
If you return a faulty Goods to us, you will be liable for the import duty (but we will refund this once we have received the product and established that the product is faulty) on the condition that you send proof of this to us via the contact us page on the Website. Please note that the refund will be made by BACS only, to your bank account (please provide details of this when you contact us).
Refund will be made within fourteen (14) days from receipt of the returned item.
Part 4- T&Cs Relating to Us and You
This Part 5 sets out some general terms that govern our relationship with you and purchases by you.
We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control (force majeure), including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
All notices which we need to give to you under these terms and conditions will be sent by us to your registered e-mail address.
All communications from you to us must be made in English.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and us in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the Goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding in relation to the subject matter hereof. They may only be varied where separately agreed in writing between you and us.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions (and the remainder of the provision in question) shall be unaffected.
Save to the extent that you exercise your right as a consumer to bring an action in or rely on the laws of your country of domicile, the interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of English courts for the determination of disputes.
Part 5 - Gift Cards
Once activated, the Warehouse Gift Card is redeemable for full or part payment of products on our website warehouse-london.com by entering the card number and the PIN number beneath the scratch off PIN panel, and in Warehouse stand alone stores, within the UK and ROI upon presentation. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card.
Gift cards may be used in the following ROI concessions: Dubline Clerys, Tullamore tempest, Omni Park Tempest.
Gift Cards cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or vouchers, or be used to settle any outstanding Warehouse account card.
Please treat your Gift Card as cash, Warehouse cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards and cannot be replaced.
The minimum amount to activate or top up a Gift Card is £1/€1 and the maximum card limit is £600/€500. Gift cards can be topped up at any till point in store by informing the sales advisor of the amount to be added. Gift Cards are not for resale.
Your Gift Card balance may be checked in store or online at warehouse-london.com or by contacting Customer Services here
All refunds of goods or services purchased with your Gift Card will be made in accordance with Warehouse refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Visit Gift Cards in order to purchase a Gift Card online.
If you have made a mistake on your order, please contact Customer Services and we will do our best to rectify the problem.
Gift Cards expire 2 years from its last use. Any balance remaining will be reduced to nil and forfeited.
Warehouse reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and any such change will be effective once included in the text of the terms and conditions published on warehouse-london.com relation to gift cards. You should check the terms and conditions posted here periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
Part 6 - Free Delivery over £60
Purchase is necessary.
This promotion is open to residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 years' old and over, only.
This promotion entitles a customer to free standard delivery during the Promotional Period when total order value equals or exceeds £60 and when purchasing on the Warehouse website www.warehouse.co.uk (the "Website") only (the "Warehouse Discount").
This offer entitles a customer to free standard delivery (the "Warehouse Discount") on the Warehouse website www.warehouse.co.uk (the "Website") and is automatically applied at checkout.
This Promotion excludes next day, nomimated day, weekend and evening delivery options and is subject to the usual delivery restrictions.
This Promotion is not permitted to be used in conjunction with any other delivery offer.
Only one (1) Promotion can be redeemed per transaction, per person. The Promotion is non refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
This Promotion is not open to anyone associated with the Promotion; either employees, friends, families or agents. This includes employees of Aurora Fashions Group Limited and its group companies.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any circumstances outside the promoter’s reasonable control.
Customers are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon redeeming the Promotion. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept the Promotion Code if the customer breaches these terms and conditions.
Your statutory rights are not affected. This Promotion is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts if you are resident in England and Wales, the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts if you are resident in Scotland and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland courts if you are resident in Northern Ireland.
Part 7 - VIP Delivery Offer
VIP delivery is available to selected customers only and cannot be shared. Customers must have opted in through an email sent to their registered Warehouse email address between 8th-22nd September 2017. Opt ins after this period will not be valid, nor will opt ins from any copied or forwarded emails.
Once opted in the offer entitles the customer to free UK delivery on all orders from 8th-22nd September 2017 (inclusive) when using the same Warehouse account as was opted in during the time period stipulated above (excludes evening delivery).
Free UK delivery will be automatically applied at checkout to registered VIP customers during the offer period.
Premium / Next Day delivery may not be available over busy periods or holidays. During these periods VIP customers will only be eligible for Free Standard Delivery.
Part 8 - Students
Purchase is necessary.
The discount is available to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 16 years or over only.
To be eligible and to redeem the 10% discount on all items (exclusions may apply), you must be a NUS Cardholder, NUS Extra Cardholder or UNiDAYs Member. To redeem your discount online, you must enter your NUS Extra student card number on the Warehouse website at the checkout or log into your UNiDAYs account to receive a unique discount code. For the avoidance of doubt, the UNIDAYs discount is only redeemable on the Warehouse Website. To redeem your NUS or NUS Extra discount in a Warehouse Standalone Store or Concession, you must show a valid student card at the till point which includes photographic ID. The discounts are available in all Warehouse Standalone Stores and Concessions excluding John Lewis Department Stores, Outfit Stores and all Factory Outlets. All participating store locations can be found on the Warehouse Website and the discount is not available in conjunction with any other offer, discount, competition, promotion or Warehouse gift voucher.
The discount is non refundable, non transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
The discount is not valid on Warehouse delivery services.
This discount is not open to anyone associated with the discount; either employees, friends, families or agents. This includes employees of Aurora Fashions Group Limited and its group companies.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this discount in the event of any circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control.
Your statutory rights are not affected. This discount is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Warehouse Fashions Limited (registered company number: 6822219), The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 5UT.
Part 9 - @warehouseuk / #warehousewornwell
By posting or uploading a photo or sharing a photo using the #warehousewornwell on Instagram you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions:
1. You grant Warehouse Fashions Limited trading as Warehouse (“Warehouse”) a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use your [Instagram] handle and your [Instagram] photograph(s) that you have tagged with the hashtag #warehousewornwell (the “Photo(s)”) on any of Warehouse's platforms (including but not limited to warehouse.co.uk, [ Instagram, Facebook and Twitter]), for its marketing and/or in its advertising;
2. Warehouse may use, translate, publish, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photo(s) in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever. To the extent permitted by law, you also agree to waive your 'moral rights' in relation to any Photos submitted;
3. You represent and warrant that:
- you own all rights in and to your Photo(s);
- you have permission from anyone appearing in your Photos to grant the rights described here;
- you (and anyone else appearing in the Photo(s) are at least 18 years of age; and
- Warehouse's use of your Instagram handle and/or Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Photo(s) do not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that your Photo(s) are your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in them;
5. You release and discharge Warehouse from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained in them in connection with the uses described above; and
6. You release, discharge and agree to hold Warehouse and any person acting on Warehouse's behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photo(s) as described above.
8. Warehouse is not responsible for any acts or omissions by any social media service provider or your use of the features such third party platform(s).
9. You acknowledge and accept that any third party social media provider (including Instagram) shall not be liable to you in any way for any matter in relation to the #warehousewornwell gallery and such parties in no way sponsor, endorse, administer, or are associated or otherwise connected with our use of your Photo(s) used for the purpose of the #warehousewornwell gallery
10. If you have any concerns about Photos published on our gallery, please report your concerns to the following email address: email@example.com. You can withdraw your consent for Warehouse to use your Photos via firstname.lastname@example.org at any time and Warehouse will remove your Photo(s) from the#warehousewornwell gallery as soon as we can.
Part 10 - Warehouse Prize Draw Ts and Cs
1. The Promoter: The promoter is: Warehouse Fashions Limited (company registration number: 6822214) of, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire, Witney OX29 5UT ("Warehouse").
2. The Promotion:
2.1. The title of the promotion is "Feedback Prize Draw"
2.2. One (1) winner in each calendar month will win a cheque for the sum of £150.00 if a winner resides in the United Kingdom or €170.00 if a winner resides in the Republic of Ireland.
3. How to Enter
3.1 The promotion will run from 00:00 (GMT) on the first day of each calendar month and closes at 23:59 (GMT) on the last day of each calendar month.
3.2 All promotion entries must be received by Maru/edr no later than 23:59 (GMT) on the last day of each calendar month. Entries received after the last day of each calendar month shall be automatically disqualified for that particular month.
3.3 To enter the promotion, all entries must be submitted via the Warehouse url warehouse.co.uk/feedback. Each entrant will be prompted to complete a feedback form entering the following details: first name, surname and email address. Only (1) entry per person per calendar month is permitted.
3.4 No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the url.
3.5 Warehouse will not accept:
- (a) responsibility for promotion entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- (b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the promotion.
3.6 By submitting a promotion entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3.7 Please see http://public.edigitalresearch.com/fs/fs/FSM-vn18-701515693/f/FSF-vn18-980155839/warehouseprizedrawtcsv2web.htm for a copy of these promotion terms and conditions.
4.1 The promotion is only open to all residents in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 16 years or over, except:
- (a) employees of Warehouse and/or Maru/edr Limited (company number 05424597) of The Hub, Berrywood Business Village, Hedge End, Southampton SO30 2UN ("Maru/edr") or their holding or subsidiary companies;
- (b) employees of agents or suppliers of Warehouse and/or Maru/edr or their holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; or
- (c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
4.2 In entering the promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. Warehouse may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the promotion.
4.3 Warehouse will not accept promotion entries that are:
- (a) automatically generated by computer;
- (b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
- (c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- (d) photocopies and not originals; or
- (e) incomplete.
4.4 There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per calendar month. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
4.5 Warehouse reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the promotion.
4.6 Promotion entries cannot be returned.
5. The Prize
5.1 The prize is a cheque for the sum of £150.00 if a winner resides in the United Kingdom or €170.00 if a winner resides in the Republic of Ireland (the "Prize").
5.2 Warehouse reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
5.3 The Prize is supplied by Warehouse.
5.4 The Prize is not negotiable or transferable.
6. Winner Announcement
6.1 One (1) winner will be selected at random by an independent person at Maru/edr on the first Monday of the following calendar month following entry into the promotion.
6.2 The one (1) winner of each calendar month will be notified by email (using details at entry) fourteen (14) days' after the draw of the relevant month. If a winner does not respond to Maru/edr within fourteen (14) days of being notified, then the winner's Prize will be forfeited and Maru/edr will select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
6.3 Only two (2) alternate winner selections will be made, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded.
6.4 The decision of Warehouse and Maru/edr is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
6.5 Maru/edr will contact the winners personally as soon as practicable after the announcement date, using the email address provided with the promotion entry. Maru/edr will not amend any contact information once the promotion entry form has been submitted.
7. Claiming the Prize
7.1 Please allow twenty-eight (28) days for delivery of the Prize. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
7.2 Warehouse will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners.
7.3 Warehouse does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize.
8. Limitation of Liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, Warehouse, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Warehouse, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. Data Protection and Publicity
9.1 If you are a winner of the promotion, you agree that Warehouse may use your name to announce you as a winner of the promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
9.2 You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by Warehouse.
9.4 Warehouse may collect personal information for the purpose of administering this promotion. Warehouse will use your details to keep you informed of relevant offers and other marketing communications (which you can unsubscribe from at any time). By providing your details you are providing your consent to these terms.
10.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Warehouse may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
10.2 Warehouse reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
10.3 The entrant's statutory rights are not affected. This promotion is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts if the entrant is a resident in England and Wales, the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts if the entrant is a resident in Scotland and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland courts if the entrant is a resident in Northern Ireland.
Part 11 - Warehouse + The Barbican Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of Warehouse Fashions Ltd. and The Barbican Centre, or their affiliated companies, families, cohabitants, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition. Proof of age will be required before the prize is dispatched.
2. No purchase is necessary for entry into the prize draw. Entries received after the relevant closing date (6th February 2018) will not be accepted.
3. The Prize Draw starts on 26th January 2018 at 9:00 GMT and ends 6th February 2018 at 23:59 GMT (i.e. the “Promotional Period”). By entering the Prize Draw, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Entries must be received no later than 23:59 GMT on 6th February 2018. Only fully completed entry forms can be accepted, incomplete or unreadable entries will regrettably be disqualified. Only one entry per valid email address is permitted.
4. Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site: www.warehouse.co.uk/gb/barbican-competition. Third party entries, bulk entries, or entries submitted by agents, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. Entries will not be returned. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent due to technical or any other reason.
5. Warehouse and The Barbican are giving away:
- A one night stay in a popular London hotel, chosen at the prize promoter’s discretion, complimentary afternoon tea at The Barbican conservatory, access for two people to the ‘Another Kind of Life: Photography on the Margins’ showcase at The Barbican and a £250 Warehouse voucher which can be collected at the Warehouse Argyll Street store. This prize must be redeemed between 3rd March and 27th May 2018. Tickets to ‘Another Kind of Life: Photography on the Margins’ and afternoon tea is subject to availability on the dates chosen by the winner (afternoon tea is only available on Sundays). Winner must arrange and fund their own travel costs to and from London.
6. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid and completed entries on or after 8th February 2018. A potential winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the relevant draw to the email address provided in the entry. Entrants will only be notified if they win a prize via their email address. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the relevant draw, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner. At such time, the potential winner must provide a valid ID in the form of a passport or driving licence and confirm they wish to accept the prize and that they are over 18 years of age.
7. Warehouse Fashions Ltd. is the Promoter of this competition and can be contacted at 1 Oliver's Yard, London EC1Y 1HQ, United Kingdom.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or any items within it for items of equivalent or greater value, if in all reasonable circumstances the Promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
10. The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
11. Warehouse Fashions Ltd. reserves the right to suspend the competition temporarily or terminate if the integrity of the competition is at risk. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
Part 12 - Selected Stores Offer
From the 6th February 2018 we will be running a Buy One Get One Half Price offer on Sale Items in selected Warehouse Stores.
1. Offer is only available in selected Warehouse Standalone stores, the offer not available online or in any concession stores.
2. Offer is valid for a limited time only.
3. Offer applies to selected markdown products only and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts.
4. Any refunds or exchanges will take into account the discount.
5. Warehouse reserves the right to change these terms and conditions on reasonable notice.
Warehouse Fashions Limited ("we","our","us","Warehouse") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.warehouse.co.uk and mobile.warehouse.co.uk ("Website") you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this privacy statement.
We believe shopping on the Website is as secure as shopping in store. In addition we respect the privacy rights of our online visitors and recognise the importance of protecting information collected from them.
We are a subsidiary of Aurora Fashions Group Limited (company number: 07410878) ("Aurora") and we take your privacy very seriously. We work hard to make sure that we only use your information in the ways that you want us to. This privacy statement explains what information we collect on the Website, how and when it is collected, what we use it for now, how it is stored and how we will use it in the future. If you have any questions about the way in which your information is being collected, stored or used which are not answered by this privacy statement please contact us at email@example.com.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended) (the "Act"), the data controller is Warehouse Fashions Limited of The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 5UT.
No Junk Mail
We know that everyone is busy, and nobody likes their email inbox cluttered up with junk mail.
We will only send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them from us or third parties we work with and think you may be interested in hearing from. If you choose to receive our mailings or our partner’s mailings, we will only send you details about items and promotions which we think will be of interest to you. If you decide that you no longer want to receive emails from the Website, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking here and selecting ‘Unsubscribe’. We will never sell your details to an unconnected third party for marketing purposes.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. When you shop at our website we use a 128-bit SSL encrypted secure internet connection to protect your payment details. Your computer should automatically allow the opening of the secure connection when you place your order. This means that all the details you supply and any responses are encrypted before they are sent over the internet. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What information do we collect and how will we use it?
When you place an order with us we collect certain information which is required to allow us to process your transaction and deliver your order. This includes your personal details, order details, details of your address(es) and payment details. We will also ask if you are an Warehouse cardholder or not.
We will use this information to process your transaction and dispatch your order.
We may at times ask for other details, for example product size and category preferences, age and any special dates (such as birthday and anniversary). These details will be used for profiling and marketing purposes. Providing us with this sort of information is entirely voluntary.
You can choose to sign up for our weekly email newsletter and to receive other marketing communications from us. By asking to receive this information you consent to receive marketing communications from us using any contact method which you have provided us with, including by post, email, SMS, MMS and telephone.
On occasion we may ask for feedback from you about the usage or services of our website provides to help us develop and improve it further.
For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us.
We will keep your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for these purposes.
What you can expect from us?
We will at all times comply with the standards, procedures and requirements of UK data protection laws to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept appropriately secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
We may have to pass your information to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK, if necessary for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer, however, we will (where necessary) always put a contract in place to ensure that your information is properly protected.
We will never sell your information without your consent.
Other people who might use your information
In order to process your order and deliver your purchases to you we may have to pass your information to some of our service providers. This includes the companies who handle our order dispatch service and our delivery company. Your contact telephone number will be passed on to our courier company who may contact you by phone or text message in order to update you on the delivery date or time of your order.
We will only provide these companies with the information which they need to carry out their jobs. They will only be allowed to use your information in the way in which we tell them, and they will not be entitled to use it in their own right.
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud. We may disclose your address and postcode details to check against the IMRG Security Alert or any other Fraud Prevention Scheme. At all times where we disclose your information for the purposes of fraud prevention it will remain secure. If you believe your details are incorrect you may correct those details by following the procedure below.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If the substantial assets of Warehouse and/or Aurora are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Updating your personal details
You are entitled under the Act to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small administration fee).
- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process;
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log on each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our customer requirements and interests
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests, and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example Google, Facebook, Instagram. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
This Privacy Statement may change and therefore you should review it regularly. We will of course notify you of any changes where we are required to do so. If you have any questions relating to this statement, please email email@example.com
When you shop at our Website we use a 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets layer) encrypted secure internet connection to protect your payment details. Your computer should automatically allow the opening of the secure connection when you place your order. This means that all the details you supply and any responses are encrypted before they are sent over the internet.
You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the www.warehouse.co.uk in your browser address window. A small locked padlock will also appear in the bottom bar of your browser window.
We will never ask for a customer to confirm any account or credit card details via email and if you receive an email claiming to be from Warehouse.co.uk asking you to do so then please ignore it and do not respond.
ISIS (Internet Shopping is Safe)
Warehouse.co.uk is ISIS-accredited. ISIS is run by e-tail industry body IMRG (Interactive Media Retail Group), and is backed by the UK government. ISIS-accredited merchants now account for approximately two thirds of all UK online shopping. You can shop online with confidence wherever you see the ISIS logo because it certifies that the merchant has:
- Registered with the ISIS programme and undertaken to trade in a manner that is legal, decent, honest, truthful and fair had its web site and service reviewed and monitored by IMRG had its Business, VAT and Data Protection registrations checked by IMRG
Verified by Visa and Mastercard® SecureCode™
To give you even more confidence in shopping online with Warehouse.co.uk, we have introduced Verified by Visa and Mastercard® SecureCode™. These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorised use when you shop with us.
To use this service, you must first register with the bank or other organisation that issued your card.
Wish to make a complaint?
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please contact us here if you have any complaints or comments.
If your dispute remains unresolved, the EU Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform (“ODR Platform”) for disputes regarding items bought online. You can find the ODR Platform here.