These are the terms and conditions which will apply to your purchase of clothing, accessories and other goods ("Goods") from the Warehouse web site at www.warehouse.co.uk and our iPhone/iPad App available from the Apple App store (the "Websites")
The websites www.warehouse.co.uk, mobile.warehouse.co.uk and the Goods are provided by Warehouse Fashions Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 6822214 whose a registered office at The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT ("Warehouse", "we", "us", "our"). When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of Goods.
You can contact us here
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Goods from us. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from the Website.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Website and the Goods are provided. Any such change in the terms and conditions will be effective to all new orders once included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the Website. You should check the terms and conditions posted on the Website periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
Part 1 - Our Website and our Goods
This Part 1 sets out some terms about information on the Website, descriptions of Goods and how you use the Website. Separate Notices and Disclaimers may apply to your use of the Website. By accepting these terms and conditions you also agree to the Notices and Disclaimers.
The rights in all software and content made available to you on or through the Website are our property or the property of our licensors and all such rights are reserved by us and our licensors. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Warehouse is a trade mark belonging to us and no licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without our written permission.
We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our Goods, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
You should bear in mind that buying clothing and accessories over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. In particular you acknowledge that:
- The colours which are shown for the Goods on the Website will depend on many factors – including your display settings;
- All sizes and measurements are approximate;
- All Goods are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order;
- Any delivery estimates given on the Website or by email are estimates only;
- The Goods and promotions which are offered on the Website may not be available in-store, and vice-versa; and
- We may need to change the Goods to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulation requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
Part 2 - Buying Goods
This Part 2 sets out some terms which apply to your purchase or reservation of Goods from us through the Website.
Part 2a - Purchase
You make an offer to purchase a product from us (your "Order") by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
- Adding product to your shopping basket
- Checkout step 1 – Login details
- Checkout step 2 – address details
- Checkout step 3 – payment details and confirmation of Order
Your Order only constitutes an offer to purchase Goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us. Where you order more than one product your Order contains a series of offers for each product individually.
On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your Order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
We must receive full payment both of the price of the Goods and any applicable delivery charges before we can accept any offers. Where you select to pay by credit or debit card we will process the payment at the time of preparing your Goods for despatch with the exception of from 90 minute delivery orders, whereby payment will be processed upon receipt of your Order.
An offer made by you to purchase a product shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we despatch that product to you and send you an Order dispatch email which includes details of the product. We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an Order prior to acceptance. If a product is not available we will include details of the unavailable product in the Order despatch email. A product which is not available will not be included in the contract for a product which is dispatched.
All prices and charges on the Website are in UK pounds sterling (although we provide an indicative price in other currencies). Delivery charges may apply and these will be displayed in the order process.
All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of UK VAT and other applicable UK taxes. Our VAT number is: 927570405. The actual price charged to overseas customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer's credit or debit card company.
If you order Goods from our Website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
For customers using a Warehouse Card promotional discount code, please note this discount is only applicable when purchasing on your Warehouse Card.
The personalised and/or monogrammed services offered by us are only available to you if you reside in England, Wales or Scotland. We reserve the right to reject personalised and/or monogrammed Orders, at our sole discretion, where they breach our terms and conditions, any applicable laws, decency or we suspect that they may infringe any rights of third parties. On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery method. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your Order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods. You may withdraw your offer at any time before we accept your Order without any liability.
Part 2b - Reservation
You can make an offer to reserve Goods for collection in store (your "Reservation") by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
- Selecting the 'reserve' option in your shopping basket;
- Entering your postcode for the location in which you are placing your order (e.g. home);
- Selecting a store from the five options provided;
- Create a new user account or log in as an existing user if you are a returning customer; and
- Accept the summary order.
Your Reservation does not form a binding contract until your Goods have been collected in-store and paid for in full.
On receipt of your Reservation, we will send you a Reservation acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Reservation process. This Reservation acknowledgement email will contain your Reservation number, details of the Goods reserved and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your Reservation has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
The reservation and collection service is available in stand-alone stores only throughout the UK and Ireland.
Goods reserved will only be held within your nominated store for collection for a period of one (1) working day. We will not always be able to deliver pre-ordered Goods within thirty (30) days of the date you place your Order. The Website will specify when we expect the pre-ordered Goods to become available but this is an indication only and we will not be obliged to dispatch the pre-ordered Goods to you within this time as problems with new products can occur and suppliers may let us down. As with all Goods, an offer made by you to purchase pre-ordered Goods shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we dispatch the Goods to you and send you an Order dispatch email.
If you order Goods from our Website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
The Reserve and Collect service is unavailable throughout the Christmas period.
Part 2c - Delivery
We currently offer the delivery options detailed at our delivery page.
We endeavour to ensure that the Goods that you order are provided by the agreed delivery date and where applicable time, however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. Neither Warehouse nor our nominated carrier shall be under any liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Goods within the estimated time frame.
Delivery of all Goods outside of the EU will be seven (7) - ten (10) days, except where this is not possible due to external factors such as terrorism or adverse weather, for example.
Delivery costs are as follows:
- UK: from £3.99 (free Standard Delivery over £60)
- Republic Of Ireland: from 4.99€
- Europe: €9.99
- USA & Australia: $10
- Rest of World: $25
Risk of loss and damage of the Goods passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Goods.
We ship to any British Force Post Office address ("BFPO"). The procedure is no different from mainland England shipping - simple enter your full BFPO address in the checkout including the BFPO postcode.
Part 3 - Returning Goods
This Part 3 sets out the terms which govern your right to return any Goods that you do not want to keep.
When we deliver your Goods to you we will include a returns slip, and information on how to return Goods to us. If you want to return any Goods you must complete the returns slip and enclose this with the Goods you are returning. We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings.
You can, at any time within one month of receiving Goods from us, (fourteen (14) days for reduced or sale Goods) cancel your contract and return any Goods to us as long as the original labels are still on the garments.
You must then, within one month of receiving the Goods, (fourteen (14) days for reduced or sale Goods) return the Goods to us by using the following methods:
- sending them in a securely wrapped parcel to Warehouse Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT; or
- on UK or ROI sales by returning them with the returns slip to your nearest standalone store; or
We offer a free postal returns service for selected countries. In order to take advantage of this service, please follow the instructions on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. Once you decide to return the Goods you must not use them and must take reasonable care of them while they remain in your possession and all labels must remain intact. The Goods must be returned to us intact, undamaged as soon as reasonably possible. We will refund to the payment card the price paid for the Goods returned.
To use the free Collect+ service (UK only), you can return your unwanted good(s) to any parcel drop point located in over 3,800 local stores - please ensure you include your completed dispatch note. You’ll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online. Click here to find your local Collect+ store or text COLLECT and your postcode to 84555 (e.g. COLLECT NG23 5 HD). Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rates and texts from 84555 are free to receive. Full terms and conditions at www.collectplus.co.uk/smsterms
In addition to the rights granted under this Part 3, UK, ROI and EU customers enjoy cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 ("Consumer Contract Regulations") as amended or superseded from time to time. You can cancel your contract before the end of the statutory cancellation period (fourteen (14) working days from the day after you receive the Goods) by sending us written confirmation of cancellation from you. We will need you to complete the Withdrawal Form here and return it back to us. You will find details on how to send this back to us on the Withdrawal Form or you can cancel your order by forwarding the Withdrawal Form by email to helpme@Warehouse.co.uk. You must then return the Goods to us in the manner specified in this Part 3 in order to receive your refund.
Nothing under these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
Exceptions to your refund and cancellation rights apply. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- personalised Goods; and
- monogrammed Goods
Other Goods may be added to this list from time to time.
Returning Goods to Store (UK & ROI only)
If you wish to return items to a Warehouse store, you must take them within one month of dispatch, (fourteen (14) days for reduced or sale products) to one of our UK Warehouse standalone stores using the dispatch note enclosed in your parcel as your receipt. This facility is not available at any Warehouse concession, outlet or department store or outside of the UK or ROI.
The dispatch note must be presented and you will be asked for the reason for the return and whether you wish for to exchange the product or obtain a refund. We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings. Please ensure that knickers, G-strings and swimwear are tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of Goods where it is apparent that this has not been done. Please ensure you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
Click here to find your nearest Warehouse store.
Returning Goods by Post (International & European orders)
If you wish to return your Goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below:
- Write your name, address, postcode and order number on the returns form.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it with your Goods.
- Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
- The returns address is Warehouse Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxford, United Kingdom OX29 5UT.
- Send the parcel (with enclosed returns forms) to us using the nominated carrier specified on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. Ensure that you obtain a stamp (or other proof of posting) on the despatch note which you should retain until you receive your refund.
- Please note that we will only accept returns dispatched through our nominated carriers.
Please remember to complete the returns form with your returned Goods.
The delivery cost of returning the Goods to us is your responsibility. All customs and import duties will be your responsibility. When booking your return you should select ‘duty payable by sender’.
If you return a faulty Goods to us, you will be liable for the import duty (but we will refund this once we have received the product and established that the product is faulty) on the condition that you send proof of this to us via the contact us page on the Website. Please note that the refund will be made by BACS only, to your bank account (please provide details of this when you contact us).
Refund will be made within fourteen (14) days from receipt of the returned item.
Part 4- T&Cs Relating to Us and You
This Part 5 sets out some general terms that govern our relationship with you and purchases by you.
We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control (force majeure), including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
All notices which we need to give to you under these terms and conditions will be sent by us to your registered e-mail address.
All communications from you to us must be made in English.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and us in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the Goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding in relation to the subject matter hereof. They may only be varied where separately agreed in writing between you and us.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions (and the remainder of the provision in question) shall be unaffected.
Save to the extent that you exercise your right as a consumer to bring an action in or rely on the laws of your country of domicile, the interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of English courts for the determination of disputes.
Part 5 - Gift Cards
Once activated, the Warehouse Gift Card is redeemable for full or part payment of products on our website warehouse-london.com by entering the card number and the PIN number beneath the scratch off PIN panel, and in Warehouse stand alone stores, within the UK and ROI upon presentation. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card.
Gift cards may be used in the following ROI concessions: Dubline Clerys, Tullamore tempest, Omni Park Tempest.
Gift Cards cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or vouchers, or be used to settle any outstanding Warehouse account card.
Please treat your Gift Card as cash, Warehouse cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards and cannot be replaced.
The minimum amount to activate or top up a Gift Card is £1/€1 and the maximum card limit is £600/€500. Gift cards can be topped up at any till point in store by informing the sales advisor of the amount to be added. Gift Cards are not for resale.
Your Gift Card balance may be checked in store or online at warehouse-london.com or by contacting Customer Services here
All refunds of goods or services purchased with your Gift Card will be made in accordance with Warehouse refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Visit Gift Cards in order to purchase a Gift Card online.
If you have made a mistake on your order, please contact Customer Services and we will do our best to rectify the problem.
Gift Cards expire 2 years from its last use. Any balance remaining will be reduced to nil and forfeited.
Warehouse reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and any such change will be effective once included in the text of the terms and conditions published on warehouse-london.com relation to gift cards. You should check the terms and conditions posted here periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
Part 6 - Free Delivery over £60
Purchase is necessary.
This promotion is open to residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 years' old and over, only.
This promotion entitles a customer to free standard delivery during the Promotional Period when total order value equals or exceeds £60 and when purchasing on the Warehouse website www.warehouse.co.uk (the "Website") only (the "Warehouse Discount").
This offer entitles a customer to free standard delivery (the "Warehouse Discount") on the Warehouse website www.warehouse.co.uk (the "Website") and is automatically applied at checkout.
This Promotion excludes next day, nomimated day, weekend and evening delivery options and is subject to the usual delivery restrictions.
This Promotion is not permitted to be used in conjunction with any other delivery offer.
Only one (1) Promotion can be redeemed per transaction, per person. The Promotion is non refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
This Promotion is not open to anyone associated with the Promotion; either employees, friends, families or agents. This includes employees of Aurora Fashions Group Limited and its group companies.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any circumstances outside the promoter’s reasonable control.
Customers are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon redeeming the Promotion. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept the Promotion Code if the customer breaches these terms and conditions.
Your statutory rights are not affected. This Promotion is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts if you are resident in England and Wales, the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts if you are resident in Scotland and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland courts if you are resident in Northern Ireland.
Part 7 - VIP Delivery Offer
VIP delivery is available to selected customers only and cannot be shared. Customers must have opted in through an email sent to their registered Warehouse email address between 1st-15th May 2018. Opt ins after this period will not be valid, nor will opt ins from any copied or forwarded emails.
Once opted in the offer entitles the customer to free UK delivery on all orders, excluding nominated evening and weekend delivery, placed from 1st May 2018 until 31st October 2018 (inclusive) when using the Warehouse account associated to this email address (excludes evening delivery).
Offer automatically applied at checkout to registered VIP customers. This offer is only available for customers in mainland UK.
Premium / Next Day delivery may not be available over busy periods or holidays. During these periods VIP customers will only be eligible for Free Standard Delivery.
Part 8 - Students
Purchase is necessary.
The discount is available to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 16 years or over only.
The discount can only be redeemed in the Discount Period against Warehouse products purchased on the Website or standalone store.
To be eligible and to redeem the 10% discount on all items (exclusions may apply), you must be a NUS Cardholder, NUS Extra Cardholder or UNiDAYs Member. To redeem your discount online, you must enter your NUS Extra student card number on the Warehouse website at the checkout or log into your UNiDAYs account to receive a unique discount code. For the avoidance of doubt, the UNIDAYs discount is only redeemable on the Warehouse Website. To redeem your NUS or NUS Extra discount in a Warehouse Standalone Store or Concession, you must show a valid student card at the till point which includes photographic ID. The discounts are available in all Warehouse Standalone Stores and Concessions excluding John Lewis Department Stores, Outfit Stores and all Factory Outlets. All participating store locations can be found on the Warehouse Website and the discount is not available in conjunction with any other offer, discount, competition, promotion or Warehouse gift voucher.
The discount is non refundable, non transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
The discount is not valid on Warehouse delivery services.
This discount is not open to anyone associated with the discount; either employees, friends, families or agents. This includes employees of Aurora Fashions Group Limited and its group companies.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this discount in the event of any circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control.
Your statutory rights are not affected. This discount is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Warehouse Fashions Limited (registered company number: 6822219), The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 5UT.
Part 9 - @warehouseuk / #warehousewornwell
By posting or uploading a photo or sharing a photo using the #warehousewornwell on Instagram you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions:
1. You grant Warehouse Fashions Limited trading as Warehouse (“Warehouse”) a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use your [Instagram] handle and your [Instagram] photograph(s) that you have tagged with the hashtag #warehousewornwell (the “Photo(s)”) on any of Warehouse's platforms (including but not limited to warehouse.co.uk, [ Instagram, Facebook and Twitter]), for its marketing and/or in its advertising;
2. Warehouse may use, translate, publish, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photo(s) in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever. To the extent permitted by law, you also agree to waive your 'moral rights' in relation to any Photos submitted;
3. You represent and warrant that:
- you own all rights in and to your Photo(s);
- you have permission from anyone appearing in your Photos to grant the rights described here;
- you (and anyone else appearing in the Photo(s) are at least 18 years of age; and
- Warehouse's use of your Instagram handle and/or Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Photo(s) do not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that your Photo(s) are your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in them;
5. You release and discharge Warehouse from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained in them in connection with the uses described above; and
6. You release, discharge and agree to hold Warehouse and any person acting on Warehouse's behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photo(s) as described above.
8. Warehouse is not responsible for any acts or omissions by any social media service provider or your use of the features such third party platform(s).
9. You acknowledge and accept that any third party social media provider (including Instagram) shall not be liable to you in any way for any matter in relation to the #warehousewornwell gallery and such parties in no way sponsor, endorse, administer, or are associated or otherwise connected with our use of your Photo(s) used for the purpose of the #warehousewornwell gallery
10. If you have any concerns about Photos published on our gallery, please report your concerns to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can withdraw your consent for Warehouse to use your Photos via email@example.com at any time and Warehouse will remove your Photo(s) from the#warehousewornwell gallery as soon as we can.
Part 10 - Warehouse Prize Draw Ts and Cs
1. The Promoter: The promoter is: Warehouse Fashions Limited (company registration number: 6822214) of, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire, Witney OX29 5UT ("Warehouse").
2. The Promotion:
2.1. The title of the promotion is "Feedback Prize Draw"
2.2. One (1) winner in each calendar month will win a cheque for the sum of £150.00 if a winner resides in the United Kingdom or €170.00 if a winner resides in the Republic of Ireland.
3. How to Enter
3.1 The promotion will run from 00:00 (GMT) on the first day of each calendar month and closes at 23:59 (GMT) on the last day of each calendar month.
3.2 All promotion entries must be received by Maru/edr no later than 23:59 (GMT) on the last day of each calendar month. Entries received after the last day of each calendar month shall be automatically disqualified for that particular month.
3.3 To enter the promotion, all entries must be submitted via the Warehouse url warehouse.co.uk/feedback. Each entrant will be prompted to complete a feedback form entering the following details: first name, surname and email address. Only (1) entry per person per calendar month is permitted.
3.4 No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the url.
3.5 Warehouse will not accept:
- (a) responsibility for promotion entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- (b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the promotion.
3.6 By submitting a promotion entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3.7 Please see http://public.edigitalresearch.com/fs/fs/FSM-vn18-701515693/f/FSF-vn18-980155839/warehouseprizedrawtcsv2web.htm for a copy of these promotion terms and conditions.
4.1 The promotion is only open to all residents in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 16 years or over, except:
- (a) employees of Warehouse and/or Maru/edr Limited (company number 05424597) of The Hub, Berrywood Business Village, Hedge End, Southampton SO30 2UN ("Maru/edr") or their holding or subsidiary companies;
- (b) employees of agents or suppliers of Warehouse and/or Maru/edr or their holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; or
- (c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
4.2 In entering the promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. Warehouse may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the promotion.
4.3 Warehouse will not accept promotion entries that are:
- (a) automatically generated by computer;
- (b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
- (c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- (d) photocopies and not originals; or
- (e) incomplete.
4.4 There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per calendar month. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
4.5 Warehouse reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the promotion.
4.6 Promotion entries cannot be returned.
5. The Prize
5.1 The prize is a cheque for the sum of £150.00 if a winner resides in the United Kingdom or €170.00 if a winner resides in the Republic of Ireland (the "Prize").
5.2 Warehouse reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
5.3 The Prize is supplied by Warehouse.
5.4 The Prize is not negotiable or transferable.
6. Winner Announcement
6.1 One (1) winner will be selected at random by an independent person at Maru/edr on the first Monday of the following calendar month following entry into the promotion.
6.2 The one (1) winner of each calendar month will be notified by email (using details at entry) fourteen (14) days' after the draw of the relevant month. If a winner does not respond to Maru/edr within fourteen (14) days of being notified, then the winner's Prize will be forfeited and Maru/edr will select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
6.3 Only two (2) alternate winner selections will be made, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded.
6.4 The decision of Warehouse and Maru/edr is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
6.5 Maru/edr will contact the winners personally as soon as practicable after the announcement date, using the email address provided with the promotion entry. Maru/edr will not amend any contact information once the promotion entry form has been submitted.
7. Claiming the Prize
7.1 Please allow twenty-eight (28) days for delivery of the Prize. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
7.2 Warehouse will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners.
7.3 Warehouse does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize.
8. Limitation of Liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, Warehouse, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Warehouse, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. Data Protection and Publicity
9.1 If you are a winner of the promotion, you agree that Warehouse may use your name to announce you as a winner of the promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
9.2 You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by Warehouse.
9.4 Warehouse may collect personal information for the purpose of administering this promotion. Warehouse will use your details to keep you informed of relevant offers and other marketing communications (which you can unsubscribe from at any time). By providing your details you are providing your consent to these terms.
10.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Warehouse may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
10.2 Warehouse reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
10.3 The entrant's statutory rights are not affected. This promotion is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts if the entrant is a resident in England and Wales, the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts if the entrant is a resident in Scotland and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland courts if the entrant is a resident in Northern Ireland.
Part 11 - Selected Stores Offer
From the 6th February 2018 we will be running a Buy One Get One Half Price offer on Sale Items in selected Warehouse Stores.
1. Offer is only available in selected Warehouse Standalone stores, the offer not available online or in any concession stores.
2. Offer is valid for a limited time only.
3. Offer applies to selected markdown products only and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts.
4. Any refunds or exchanges will take into account the discount.
5. Warehouse reserves the right to change these terms and conditions on reasonable notice.
EXTERNAL PRIVACY NOTICE
(A) This Notice
|Summary - This Notice|
|This Notice explains how we Process Personal Data. This Notice may be amended or updated from time to time, so please check it regularly for updates.|
This Notice is issued by each of the Controller entities listed in Section (R) below (together, “Warehouse”, “we”, “us” and “our”) and is addressed to individuals outside our organisation with whom we interact, including customers, visitors to our Sites, users of our Apps, other users of our products or services, and visitors to our premises (together, “you”). Defined terms used in this Notice are explained in Section (S) below.
This Notice may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices with respect to the Processing of Personal Data, or changes in applicable law. We encourage you to read this Notice carefully, and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make in accordance with the terms of this Notice.
(B) Collection of Personal Data
|Summary – Collection of Personal Data|
|We collect or obtain Personal Data: when those data are provided to us (e.g., where you contact us); in the course of our relationship with you (e.g., if you make a purchase); when you make Personal Data public (e.g., if you make a public post about us on social media); when you download, install, or use any of our Apps; when you visit our Sites; when you register to use any of our Sites, Apps, products, or services; or when you interact with any third party content or advertising on a Site or in an App. We may also receive Personal Data about you from third parties (e.g., law enforcement authorities).|
Collection of Personal Data: We collect or obtain Personal Data about you from the following sources:
- Data provided to us: We obtain Personal Data when those data are provided to us (e.g., where you contact us via email or telephone, or by any other means, or when you provide us with your business card, or when you submit a job application).
- Relationship data: We collect or obtain Personal Data in the ordinary course of our relationship with you (e.g., we provide a service to you).
- Data you make public: We collect or obtain Personal Data that you manifestly choose to make public, including via social media (e.g., we may collect information from your social media profile(s), if you make a public post about us).
- App data: We collect or obtain Personal Data when you download or use any of our Apps.
- Site data: We collect or obtain Personal Data when you visit any of our Sites or use any features or resources available on or through a Site.
- Registration details: We collect or obtain Personal Data when you use, or register to use, any of our Sites, Apps, products, or services.
- Content and advertising information: If you interact with any third-party content or advertising on a Site or in an App (including third party plugins and cookies) we receive Personal Data from the relevant third-party provider of that content or advertising.
- Third party information: We collect or obtain Personal Data from third parties who provide it to us (e.g., credit reference agencies; law enforcement authorities; etc.).
(C) Creation of Personal Data
We also create Personal Data about you in certain circumstances, such as records of your interactions with us, and details of your past interactions with us. We may also combine Personal Data from any of our Sites, Apps, products, or services, including where those data are collected from different devices.
(D) Categories of Personal Data we Process
|Summary – Categories of Personal Data we Process|
|We Process: your personal details (e.g., your name); demographic data (e.g., your age); your contact details (e.g., your address); records of your consents; purchase details; payment details (e.g., your billing address); information about our Sites and Apps (e.g., the type of device you are using); details of your employer (where relevant); information about your interactions with our content or advertising; and any views or opinions you provide to us.|
We Process the following categories of Personal Data about you:
- Personal details: given name(s) and preferred name.
- Demographic information: date of birth / age; title and language preferences.
- Contact details: correspondence address; shipping address; telephone number; email address; and social media details.
- Consent records: records of any consents you have given, together with the date and time, means of consent and any related information (e.g., the subject matter of the consent).
- Purchase details: records of purchases and prices; consignee name, address, contact telephone number and email address.
- Payment details: Payment records; billing address; payment method; bank account number or credit card number; cardholder or accountholder name; card or account security details; card ‘valid from’ date; card expiry date; payment amount; payment date.
- Data relating to our Sites and Apps: device type; operating system; browser type; browser settings; IP address; language settings; dates and times of connecting to a Site; App usage statistics; App settings; dates and times of connecting to an App; location data, and other technical communications information (some of which may constitute Personal Data); email address ; password; usage data; aggregate statistical information.
- Content and advertising data: records of your interactions with our online advertising and content, records of advertising and content displayed on pages or App screens displayed to you, and any interaction you may have had with such content or advertising (e.g., mouse hover, mouse clicks, any forms you complete in whole or in part) and any touchscreen interactions.
- Views and opinions: any views and opinions that you choose to send to us, or publicly post about us on social media platforms.
(E) Sensitive Personal Data
|Summary – Sensitive Personal Data|
|We do not seek to collect or otherwise Process Sensitive Personal Data. Where we need to Process Sensitive Personal Data for a legitimate purpose, we do so in accordance with applicable law.|
We do not seek to collect or otherwise Process Sensitive Personal Data in the ordinary course of our business. Where it becomes necessary to Process your Sensitive Personal Data for any reason, we rely on one of the following legal bases:
- Compliance with applicable law: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Data where the Processing is required or permitted by applicable law.
- Detection and prevention of crime: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Data where the Processing is necessary for the detection or prevention of crime (e.g., the prevention of fraud);
- Establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Data where the Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights; or
- Consent: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Data where we have, in accordance with applicable law, obtained your prior, express consent prior to Processing your Sensitive Personal Data (this legal basis is only used in relation to Processing that is entirely voluntary – it is not used for Processing that is necessary or obligatory in any way).
If you provide Sensitive Personal Data to us, you must ensure that it is lawful for you to disclose such data to us, and you must ensure a valid legal basis applies to the Processing of those Sensitive Personal Data.
(F) Purposes of Processing and legal bases for Processing
|Summary – Purposes of Processing and legal bases for Processing|
|The purposes for which we Process Personal Data, subject to applicable law, and the legal bases on which we perform such Processing, are as follows:|
|Processing activity||Legal basis for Processing|
(G) Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties
|Summary – Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties|
|We disclose Personal Data to: legal and regulatory authorities; our external advisors; our Processors; any party as necessary in connection with legal proceedings; any party as necessary for investigating, detecting or preventing criminal offences; any purchaser of our business; and any third-party providers of advertising, plugins or content used on our Sites or our Apps.|
We disclose Personal Data to other entities within the Warehouse group, for legitimate business purposes and the operation of our Sites, Apps, products, or services to you), in accordance with applicable law. In addition, we disclose Personal Data to
- you and, where appropriate, your appointed representatives;
- legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;
- accountants, auditors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors to Warehouse subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
- third party Processors such as but not limited to (Some of these partners may be located anywhere in the world, subject to the requirements noted below in this Section (G) ):
- Adyen - online payment services providers
- CEVA - Distribution Centre Operator (and the relevant shipping companies fulfilling our order deliveries)
- Maru/edr - independent research agency
- Ascensos – customer services provider
- Datitude – analytics and data provider
- SalesForce Commerce – website platform provider
- Zeta Global – email service provider
- MailChimp – email service provider
- Ikano – Warehouse StoreCard provider
- Hemmingways – Gift Card provider
- Bazaarvoice – Rating and Reviews provider
- OneMarket – eReceipts provider
- LinkShare – Affiliate marketing agency
- ThreePipe – Digital Marketing agency
- FitsMe – Fit recommendations provider
- Unidays – Student Discount provider
- NUS - Student Discount provider
- Any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;
- Any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties;
- Any relevant third-party acquirer(s), in the event that we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); and
If we engage a third-party Processor to Process your Personal Data, the Processor will be subject to binding contractual obligations to: (i) only Process the Personal Data in accordance with our prior written instructions; and (ii) use measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data; together with any additional requirements under applicable law.
We Process Personal Data for the purposes of automated decision-making and Profiling, which is carried out for the following purposes:
|Profiling activity||Logic of the Profiling activity||Consequences for you|
|Customised discounts||Where we analyse your purchasing activity and your interests. This information is analysed to determine the most appropriate promotions and discounts to offer you.||This Profiling activity may mean that you receive discounts that are not available to others, and that others receive discounts that are not available to you.|
(I) International transfer of Personal Data
|Summary – International transfer of Personal Data|
|We transfer Personal Data to recipients in other countries. Where we transfer Personal Data from the EEA to a recipient outside the EEA that is not in an Adequate Jurisdiction, we do so on the basis of the Privacy Shield.|
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer Personal Data within the Warehouse group, and to third parties as noted in Section (G) above, in connection with the purposes set out in this Notice. For this reason, we transfer Personal Data to other countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements to those that apply in the country in which you are located. These include countries both inside and outside the EEA.
Where we transfer your Personal Data from the EEA to recipients located outside the EEA who are not in Adequate Jurisdictions, we do so on the basis of the Privacy Shield. The 3rd parties we use who are covered on this basis are
Please note that when you transfer any Personal Data directly to a Warehouse entity established outside the EEA, we are not responsible for that transfer of your Personal Data. We will nevertheless Process your Personal Data, from the point at which we receive those data, in accordance with the provisions of this Notice.
(J) Data security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, unauthorised access, and other unlawful or unauthorised forms of Processing, in accordance with applicable law.
Because the internet is an open system, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us using the internet – any such transmission is at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Data that you send to us are sent securely.
(K) Data accuracy
We take every reasonable step to ensure that:
- your Personal Data that we Process are accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; and
- any of your Personal Data that we Process that are inaccurate (having regard to the purposes for which they are Processed) are erased or rectified without delay.
From time to time we may ask you to confirm the accuracy of your Personal Data.
(L) Data minimisation
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data that we Process are limited to the Personal Data reasonably necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Notice.
(M) Data retention
|Summary – Data retention|
|We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data are only retained for as long as they are needed in connection with a lawful purpose.|
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data are only Processed for the minimum period necessary for the purposes set out in this Notice. The criteria for determining the duration for which we will retain your Personal Data are as follows:
- (1) we will retain Personal Data in a form that permits identification only for as long as:
- (a) we maintain an ongoing relationship with you (e.g., where you have an account with us, or you are lawfully included in our mailing list and have not unsubscribed); or
- (b) your Personal Data are necessary in connection with the lawful purposes set out in this Notice, for which we have a valid legal basis (e.g., where your personal data are included in a contract between us and your employer, and we have a legitimate interest in processing those data for the purposes of operating our business and fulfilling our obligations under that contract; or where we have a legal obligation to retain your Personal Data),
- (2) the duration of:
- (a) any applicable limitation period under applicable law (i.e., any period during which any person could bring a legal claim against us in connection with your Personal Data, or to which your Personal Data are relevant); and
- (b) an additional two (2) month period following the end of such applicable limitation period (so that, if a person brings a claim at the end of the limitation period, we are still afforded a reasonable amount of time in which to identify any Personal Data that are relevant to that claim),
- (3) in addition, if any relevant legal claims are brought, we continue to Process Personal Data for such additional periods as are necessary in connection with that claim.
During the periods noted in paragraphs (2)(a) and (2)(b) above, we will restrict our Processing of your Personal Data to storage of, and maintaining the security of, those data, except to the extent that those data need to be reviewed in connection with any legal claim, or any obligation under applicable law.
Once the periods in paragraphs (1), (2) and (3) above, each to the extent applicable, have concluded, we will either:
- permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Data; or
- anonymize the relevant Personal Data
(N) Your legal rights
|Summary – Your legal rights|
|Subject to applicable law, you may have a number of rights, including: the right not to provide your Personal Data to us; the right of access to your Personal Data; the right to request rectification of inaccuracies; the right to request the erasure, or restriction of Processing, of your Personal Data; the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data; the right to have your Personal Data transferred to another Controller; the right to withdraw consent; and the right to lodge complaints with Data Protection Authorities. In some cases it will be necessary to provide evidence of your identity before we can give effect to these rights.|
Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights regarding the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data:
- the right not to provide your Personal Data to us (however, please note that we will be unable to provide you with the full benefit of our Sites, Apps, products, or services, if you do not provide us with your Personal Data – e.g., we might not be able to process your requests without the necessary details);
- the right to request access to, or copies of, your Relevant Personal Data, together with information regarding the nature, Processing and disclosure of those Relevant Personal Data;
- the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your Relevant Personal Data;
- the right to request, on legitimate grounds:
- erasure of your Relevant Personal Data; or
- restriction of Processing of your Relevant Personal Data;
- the right to have certain Relevant Personal Data transferred to another Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to the extent applicable;
- where we Process your Relevant Personal Data on the basis of your consent, the right to withdraw that consent (noting that such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of any Processing performed prior to the date on which we receive notice of such withdrawal, and does not prevent the Processing of your Personal Data in reliance upon any other available legal bases); and
- the right to lodge complaints regarding the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data with a Data Protection Authority (in particular, the Data Protection Authority of the EU Member State in which you live, or in which you work, or in which the alleged infringement occurred, each if applicable).
Subject to applicable law, you may also have the following additional rights regarding the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data:
- the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data by us or on our behalf; and
- the right to object to the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data by us or on our behalf for direct marketing purposes.
This does not affect your statutory rights
To exercise one or more of these rights, or to ask a question about these rights or any other provision of this Notice, or about our Processing of your Personal Data, please use the contact details provided in Section (R) below. Please note that:
- in some cases it will be necessary to provide evidence of your identity before we can give effect to these rights; and
- where your request requires the establishment of additional facts (e.g., a determination of whether any Processing is non-compliant with applicable law) we will investigate your request reasonably promptly, before deciding what action to take.
- The Warehouse Privacy Council firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ascensos Customer Services email@example.com
- “App” means any application made available by us (including where we make such applications available via third party stores or marketplaces, or by any other means).
- “Adequate Jurisdiction” means a jurisdiction that has been formally designated by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for Personal Data.
- “Cookie” means a small file that is placed on your device when you visit a website (including our Sites). In this Notice, a reference to a “Cookie” includes analogous technologies such as web beacons and clear GIFs.
- “Controller” means the entity that decides how and why Personal Data are Processed. In many jurisdictions, the Controller has primary responsibility for complying with applicable data protection laws.
- “Data Protection Authority” means an independent public authority that is legally tasked with overseeing compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- “EEA” means the European Economic Area.
- “Personal Data” means information that is about any individual, or from which any individual is directly or indirectly identifiable, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
- “Process”, “Processing” or “Processed” means anything that is done with any Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- “Processor” means any person or entity that Processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller (other than employees of the Controller).
- “Profiling” means any form of automated Processing of Personal Data consisting of the use of Personal Data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person's performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements.
- “Relevant Personal Data” means Personal Data in respect of which we are the Controller.
- “Sensitive Personal Data” means Personal Data about race or ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, any actual or alleged criminal offences or penalties, national identification number, or any other information that are deemed to be sensitive under applicable law.
- “Standard Contractual Clauses” means template transfer clauses adopted by the European Commission or adopted by a Data Protection Authority and approved by the European Commission.
- “Site” means any website operated, or maintained, by us or on our behalf.
(O) Cookies and similar technologies
(Q) Direct marketing
We Process Personal Data to contact you via email, telephone, direct mail or other communication formats to provide you with information regarding Sites, Apps, products, or services that may be of interest to you. If we provide Sites, Apps, products, or services to you, we may send information to you regarding our Sites, Apps, products, or services, upcoming promotions and other information that may be of interest to you, using the contact details that you have provided to us, subject always to obtaining your prior opt-in consent to the extent required under applicable law.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link included in every promotional email we send. After you unsubscribe, we will not send you further promotional emails, but in some circumstances we will continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of any Sites, Apps, products, or services you have requested.
(R) Details of Controllers
For the purposes of this Notice, the relevant Controllers are:
Alternatively, you may contact us using our online Contact Us form.
Want to be the first to find out what’s happening at Warehouse? With your permission, we’ll send you email marketing messages, including information on new product launches, sale and promotion launches and updates tailored to you.
Unsubscribing from Warehouse:
If you want to stop receiving email marketing messages from us, you can do this by:
- Changing your account settings
- Clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of our emails
- Contacting our Customer Service team
Following any of these actions, we will ensure you no longer receive any email marketing messages from us, however, you will not stop receiving service communications such as order updates. Please note, it might take a few days for our systems to be updated, and as a result, you may still receive messages from us while we process your request.
By asking to receive this information you consent to receive marketing communications from us using any contact method which you have provided us with, including by post, email, SMS, MMS, telephone and digital retargeting. We collect this data for digital marketing purposes to use on sites like Facebook, Instagram, Google and Display Remarketing.
When you shop at our Website we use a 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets layer) encrypted secure internet connection to protect your payment details. Your computer should automatically allow the opening of the secure connection when you place your order. This means that all the details you supply and any responses are encrypted before they are sent over the internet.
You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the www.warehouse.co.uk in your browser address window. A small locked padlock will also appear in the bottom bar of your browser window.
We will never ask for a customer to confirm any account or credit card details via email and if you receive an email claiming to be from Warehouse.co.uk asking you to do so then please ignore it and do not respond.
ISIS (Internet Shopping is Safe)
Warehouse.co.uk is ISIS-accredited. ISIS is run by e-tail industry body IMRG (Interactive Media Retail Group), and is backed by the UK government. ISIS-accredited merchants now account for approximately two thirds of all UK online shopping. You can shop online with confidence wherever you see the ISIS logo because it certifies that the merchant has:
- Registered with the ISIS programme and undertaken to trade in a manner that is legal, decent, honest, truthful and fair had its web site and service reviewed and monitored by IMRG had its Business, VAT and Data Protection registrations checked by IMRG
Verified by Visa and Mastercard® SecureCode™
To give you even more confidence in shopping online with Warehouse.co.uk, we have introduced Verified by Visa and Mastercard® SecureCode™. These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorised use when you shop with us.
To use this service, you must first register with the bank or other organisation that issued your card.
Wish to make a complaint?
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please contact us here if you have any complaints or comments.
If your dispute remains unresolved, the EU Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform (“ODR Platform”) for disputes regarding items bought online. You can find the ODR Platform here.
Thanks for stopping by. These are the Terms and Conditions which will apply to your entry into the Warehouse Mother’s Day competition on Instagram. This draw is promoted and administered by Warehouse.
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 16 or over only, with the exception of employees of Warehouse, their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this draw.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Draw is open for entries between 12:00am 11th March and closes 11:59PM 12th March.
4. To enter participants must leave a heart emoji in the comments section on the @WarehouseUK Instagram page. Participants must be following the @WarehouseUK Instagram page at the time of the promotion.
5. Warehouse reserves the right, but not the obligation, to:
- a. Monitor or review the content you have submitted;
- b. To remove or refuse to post any Content submitted that Warehouse deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate or violate any of these Terms and Conditions without giving you notice.
No cash alternative will be offered. Warehouse reserves the right to substitute the prize, should the product become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or higher value. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. Warehouse are not responsible for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. This draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. You understand that you are providing information to Warehouse. Warehouse reserves the right to modify or terminate these Terms and Conditions for any reason, without notice, and without liability to you, or any third party.