Returns to warehouse are free of charge. You can return an item within a month of receiving the goods, although sale items must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
To return by post
- • Complete the postal returns note and enclose with your goods.
- • Place the returns address sticker on the parcel. The returns address is: Warehouse Returns, PO BOX 455, Witney, X28 9GD.
- • Take the parcel and the despatch note to the Post Office. The clerk will stamp the proof of posting on the despatch note which you should retain until you receive your refund. Payment should be refunded within 10 days on receipt of the return.
Returns by collect plus
We've added a new way to return your item. Collect plus has drop points in over 3,800 local stores that are open early 'til late 7 days a week.
To use this service write your order number on the returns label in your parcel in the space provided.
Peel off the label and stick to your parcel.
Take your parcel to any of the 3,800 local stores offering the collect plus service and you'll get a proof of postage and a code to track your return.
Find your nearest collect plus store by texting collect and your postcode to 84555 or at www.collectplus.co.uk/warehouse
To return to store
You can return your items to one of our Warehouse stores (sorry but your online returns cannot be made in department stores).
You can find your nearest Warehouse store using our store locator
Please take with you:
- • The despatch note enclosed in your parcel which is your receipt.
- • The credit / debit card that was used to purchase the order online (the cardholder must be present)
90 minute order returns
If you've used our 90 minute delivery service you can only return these items back to a UK stand alone store. You'll need your receipt for the items and will need to return them within one month of purchase (or 14 days for sale items).
Further returns information
We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings. Please ensure that underwear and swimwear are tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of items where it is apparent that this has not been done. Please ensure you return your items in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
For further information, please see our full Terms and Conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.