It’s Berlin Fashion Week this week, which is fast earning itself a name a fashion big-hitter alongside the ‘big four’ (London, Paris, Milan, New York); plus it’s International Streetwear Tradeshow ‘Bread & Butter‘ which stylistas have long known is a hotspot for ahead-of the-curve streetstyle and fashion inspiration.
The German aesthetic is bang-on-trend now, what with Normcore taking over our lives and wardrobes. We totally love the muted tones, clean lines and minimal aesthetic seen on the streets of Berlin.
Here are some style tips we picked up from the streets of Berlin;
- TRAINERS LOOK GREAT WITH A DRESS
- ALL BLACK EVERYTHING IS STILL A THING
- A FULL SKIRT IS BOTH LADYLIKE AND MODERN
- FROM NOW ON MAKE OUR PRINTS MONOCHROME
- JUMPSUITS ARE ALWAYS STYLISH
Images by Tommy Ton